If I have a Jeep Cherokee XJ should I be here or no?

Patton007

I know this group is mainly JK jeeps. Are XJ's welcome here? Or am I going to get heat for posting about stuff on my XJ? Someone let me know. Thanks!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome! We have Members with different types and years of Jeeps, some without Jeeps and even a Land Rover. This is not exclusively for JK owners.

Rccrwlr

I know this group is mainly JK jeeps. Are XJ's welcome here? Or am I going to get heat for posting about stuff on my XJ? Someone let me know. Thanks!

All good to me! My Primary rig is a 79' CJ 5 and they even let me go on runs and spot me!!

Rccrwlr

Oh awesome! To run with these guys do I need lockers and long arm just and everything? They seem pretty harcore😂

Nope. Some runs have min requirements like a locker or specific lift and tire size. Others like the New Year run, stock is fine. Depends on the trail and organizers. I took my CJ over the Rubicon with a group this summer running 33" tire and a 3" lift with a rear locker only. The rest of the group had JKU's with 35" up to 40" and they took the time to help me through. This is a real good group to be part of. More like a community or family that klicky gang.

BTW. Welcome to WOL

Patton007

Nope. Some runs have min requirements like a locker or specific lift and tire size. Others like the New Year run, stock is fine. Depends on the trail and organizers. I took my CJ over the Rubicon with a group this summer running 33" tire and a 3" lift with a rear locker only. The rest of the group had JKU's with 35" up to 40" and they took the time to help me through. This is a real good group to be part of. More like a community or family that klicky gang.

BTW. Welcome to WOL

Oh awesome that sounds really cool. Where do they post where the runs are and when they are? Thanks man!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug

Getting into this a little late, but glad you asked the question. Mostly the members are JK owners but there is a strong appreciation, respect and interest in the older iron, not that an XJ is ancient. I've seen lots of XJ's on the trail in Colorado, and properly set up, they are suprisingly capable. Anyway, welcome to a great forum full of helpful members.:yup:

Top Bottom