Daytime Run lights and Superchips FlashCal

Wizard

I have been using a Superchips FlashCal to adjust various settings on my 2013 JKUR with great results. Today however I tried returning the settings back to stock, and find that it has left the vehicle setup so that the headlights come on when in gear and the handbrake is released (daytime running lights).

Can anyone tell me if after a certain build date that daytime running lights were a standard feature on the JK's. I am certain mine wasn't originally like this, and I have contacted a friend with a very similar build date to mine and his doesn't have the daytime run lights setup as standard.

hogtyed

I have adjusted mine both ways with no problem. After turning back to stock my 2012 does not turn the lights on automatically. I have a manual trans so I don't know if that makes a difference or not. :thinking:

Wizard

I have adjusted mine both ways with no problem. After turning back to stock my 2012 does not turn the lights on automatically. I have a manual trans so I don't know if that makes a difference or not. :thinking:

Thanks. I'm thinking it's a glitch with the programmer, but wanted to confirm before I contacted them.

Top Bottom