37x13.50/12.50x17 availability

Rebel JK

After checking around the last few weeks with the local Discount outlets, it looks like the Nitto mud grapplers are not available and no one knows when they will be. My 2nd choice being the Goodyear Mtr's in the 12.50 are also on national backorder.

I really prefer to stick with Discount for the same reasons others have already posted. Do you guys have any updates on when these will be available?

SavageMonkey

I went through NorthRidge4x4 and got a set of 5 Nitto Trail Grapplers 37x12.50x17. No one had these in stock to include Discount Tire when I ordered 2 months ago and was given a wait time between 3 and 5 months anywhere I called. Long story short the guys from NR4x4 located them and I had them within 3 weeks. Now I'm sitting pretty and Riding Dirrrty!!!!

image.jpg

Rebel JK

When i tried online, it said thay were special order. So when i called the local stores to order, they told me they werent available. When i went in, the sales manager confirmed it.
They took my contact info and said if they didnt call then there was no news.
Was hoping to get update here from Discount, maybe theres another secret warehouse somewhere.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
When i tried online, it said thay were special order. So when i called the local stores to order, they told me they werent available. When i went in, the sales manager confirmed it.
They took my contact info and said if they didnt call then there was no news.
Was hoping to get update here from Discount, maybe theres another secret warehouse somewhere.

Call discount tire direct.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea Deff call Discount tire direct. They have really great prices. Northridge may have them in stock but they are about $50 more a tire last time I checked

CRAZYCASEY

I think there is something going on with nitto. Not sure what is up but I have been waiting two months for a replacement 40" trail grappler. I called Friday and there is still no date for when it will be available. I did just get new exo-grapplers for my raptor with no issue though. It seems to be a size of tire thing.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think there is something going on with nitto. Not sure what is up but I have been waiting two months for a replacement 40" trail grappler. I called Friday and there is still no date for when it will be available. I did just get new exo-grapplers for my raptor with no issue though. It seems to be a size of tire thing.

Not really. They make the tires in blocks. 3 months for mud tires, 3 months for A/T's and so on. Also Nitto is blowing up right now too. I would imagine a lot of Nitto's would be available after Christmas.

Discount Tire

After checking around the last few weeks with the local Discount outlets, it looks like the Nitto mud grapplers are not available and no one knows when they will be. My 2nd choice being the Goodyear Mtr's in the 12.50 are also on national backorder.

I really prefer to stick with Discount for the same reasons others have already posted. Do you guys have any updates on when these will be available?

Thanks for checking in with us here, Rebel JK. We appreciate the opportunity at your business.

We have the 37x12.50R-17 MTR w/Kevlar and *37X13.50R-17 Mud Grappler available through our mail order division. Shipping is FREE and we give all WAL members $50.00 OFF their total with the purchase of 5 tires.

*the website shows the Mud Grappler on back order but we do have two sets in stock :yup:

Last edited:

CRAZYCASEY

OverlanderJK said:
Not really. They make the tires in blocks. 3 months for mud tires, 3 months for A/T's and so on. Also Nitto is blowing up right now too. I would imagine a lot of Nitto's would be available after Christmas.

Good to know. Thanks

CO Jeeper

Discount Tire Direct Vendor Update

Like others, I am interested in a set (x5) of Nitto Trail Grapplers in 37x12.50R17. I spoke with RJ at DTD yesterday and he confirmed the tires are on National Backorder with no ETA. I too really want to stick with DTD for my wheel/tire package (awesome to have it all shipped right to your door mounted and balanced at such a great price). RJ said to keep checking back every week because they don't process backordered items. I will try and update my post if I find that DTD has them in stock, but I was wondering could others might want to do the same too? It'd be nice to snag them before they sell off the production run. :fingerscrossed:

ChaosNein

I happen to have 2 sets of NITTO 37x1250x17 Trail Grapplers here at the shop if anyone is interested. Just give me a call.

Top Bottom