ATX slab beadlock inserts came out!! Help!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thread it back in and try taking the bolt back out with an impact. That happened to me on a couple of them. The speed of an impact might (worked on a couple for me) free the bolt from the insert. Otherwise you can call ATX or Spyderlock and ask to buy some.

Welcome to wayalife, btw.

Last edited:

OscarMike2.0

Thread is back in and try taking the bolt back out with an impact. That happened to me on a couple of them. The speed of an impact might (worked on a couple for me) free the bolt from the insert. Otherwise you can call ATX or Spyderlock and ask to buy some.

Welcome to wayalife, btw.

Thanks I love this forum so far! Should I use locktight when I put the threads back in and then try the impact gun?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Another option I thought of doing was to put some new Locktite on the insert and thread it in. Let it sit overnight then pull the bolt out.

Moochie

If you can, remove the bolt from the insert and use a flat head screw driver that fits into the top of the insert/hole - screw it back in.

T&ERun

LOSER
Two things: Did your wheels come with the hex hex bolts? Mine came with allen head bolts, just wondering? Also, it looks like the bolt has red Loctite on it. Did you install your bolts with red Loctite? If so, you would have wanted to use blue.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Two things: Did your wheels come with the hex hex bolts? Mine came with allen head bolts, just wondering? Also, it looks like the bolt has red Loctite on it. Did you install your bolts with red Loctite? If so, you would have wanted to use blue.

Looks like the wheels are brand new.

GR8WHITE

Grab the insert with a pair of pliers and back the bolt out. Then thread the insert back in with a large flat head.

Last edited:

Grubbicon

Those are actually red powdercoat they are my bolts i let my friend use. They dont thread all the way in just enough to cover all the threads so it doesnt get powdercoat all in them my brother made that mistake on his and it was a all day ordeal to clean all the threads in his 5 wheels ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418169898.091617.jpg i wish i had a pic to sow with them in but thats how i had mine done. Thats why you see red.

Top Bottom