Wanted stock rubicon shocks

RockyJk

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone has some stock rubicon shocks they want to part with? I don't really want to spend a lot of money on new shocks since I'm planning on getting coilovers next year and have heard the rubi shocks are somewhat better than the sport ones

Prefer something local

07sgt0720

Let me check and see what I have. I think I have a set of new take offs laying around. I'll let you know later today.

Panda

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone has some stock rubicon shocks they want to part with? I don't really want to spend a lot of money on new shocks since I'm planning on getting coilovers next year and have heard the rubi shocks are somewhat better than the sport ones

Prefer something local

I have a set I took off a four door with 20k miles, I could bring them to the kickoff run if your going, I also have the coils if you want them

Just like Panda I have shocks, coils, control arms, drive lines, blah blah :) and can bring them to the same run :cheesy: dammit Panda :p

Panda

Just like Panda I have shocks, coils, control arms, drive lines, blah blah :) and can bring them to the same run :cheesy: dammit Panda :p

Wish jeep would sell more sports so we'd have someone to take all these take offs :yup:

Sent from my cluttered garage...

Clem319

Prefer something local

I have a set but not sure if you want to wait that long. I would give them to you after I get my lift. Prob 2 months? Hopefully

RockyJk

I have a set I took off a four door with 20k miles, I could bring them to the kickoff run if your going, I also have the coils if you want them

Lol how much do you guys want for the shocks

I have a set but not sure if you want to wait that long. I would give them to you after I get my lift. Prob 2 months? Hopefully
I might have a set from these guys by then but if not I'll let you know 👍

JKWrang

While youre at it i have sport shocks i can paint red and send to you since youre clearing space out of garages/basements ;)

cmireles

Wish jeep would sell more sports so we'd have someone to take all these take offs :yup:

Sent from my cluttered garage...

I would be more than willing to take your shocks and coils but I'm kinda on the other side of the country lol

Top Bottom