First timer build

Rustyjk

So after researching and deliberating I finally bought a lift for my 11 jku sahara. I read reviews on just about every brand in the market. I came to the conclusion that every lift has its pros and cons. I eventually decided on the 3" zone offroad suspension lift. For mild off roading it seems like the right choice for the price. It comes with front sway bar links (not quick disconnects), steering stabilizer, 4 nitro shocks, 4 coil springs, adjustable front track bar, front alignment cam locks, brake line relocation brackets, 2" bump stop extensions, rear track bar relocation bracket, and 5 shock boots. A big deciding factor was the price as Im on a budget. The recommended tire size is 35x12.5 on a 16x8 rim with 4.5" of backspacing. i kinda wanted something bigger than a 16 inch wheel so I bought a set of 17x8 black rock steel wheels from quadratec. Tires will be coming after the holidays and then ill do the install. Any thoughts, questions, comments, or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://m.quadratec.com/products/product.php?pgid=92613+105X+A

http://zoneoffroad.com/zone-offroad-products-3in-suspension-lift-kit-jeep-wrangler/j12-j13

MarkW13

I guess I'll throw my 2 cents in. Don't bother with that lift. You can throw a spacer lift on, maintain the factory ride and spend less money. If you cut your fenders or buy flat fenders 35's will fit stock jeeps. Most spacer lifts come with some type of shock extension bracket. The stock shocks are going to be way better than the ones provided in the zone lift. I have a spacer lift with 35's and fully intend on running the Rubicon this next summer.

t8er

No experience with the Zone lift so I can't speak for it. I did Rubicon Express and it's been ok. It doesn't ride as good as an AEV jeep or someone on EVO Plush rides but it works for me right now. It does help that I have bumpers winch tire carrier with gas cans etc. If you're not doing heavy bumpers I would look into the spacer lift suggested above. if you are then yes go with a lift but get some more opinions on here before you buy.

xkid

I test drove a TJ with a Zone lift. Pretty stiff.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

May I suggest finding someone in your area that has this lift and take a ride then make up your mind. Nothing worse than spending money on a lift only to find out you do not like it. I did this and ended up spending more on another lift and have since been reaping the benefits for not doing my research from SWMBO.

Top Bottom