Jk trunk storage/drawer system

Kpalas

I have the ARB drawer and I love it! Smooth, durable, high quality product in my opinion. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418357267.813435.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418357285.846859.jpg

The top slides out to make getting to my ARB fridge easier.

Kpalas

No it doesn't rattle at all, very solid. Originally it was offered in a two spectate drawer system, which you still might see on some websites. When I ordered mine from Northridge, I was told that ARB decided to change to a single drawer due to structural problems securing two separate drawers. So the drawer has a divider down the middle now. Don't have a pic of the drawer open to show you, sorry. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418359202.409113.jpg

Slappy32

I'll second the ARB Outback Solutions Drawer. It's extremely solid, has detents to keep it open on hills. It's solid enough that I had no problem putting my 250 lb self on the sliding top with it open to install the bolts. Didn't even make a sound. The covers on the sides are extra storage space as well. Here's a picture with it open. Let me know if you need to see anything else.

BTW, you can't get it in black. A friend of mine dyed the carpet for me. I wanted the carpet to match the drapes. :D:cheesy:

IMG_1962.JPG

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That ARB system is pretty sweet, and I just noticed on the link that you provided that you can keep the subwoofer with the ARB system too. Something to concider, as I know you cannot keep the subwoofer in place with the AT system.

Top Bottom