Rock Bouncing

t8er

so just watching this crazy video of Screamin Blue. Not a big fan of Rock Bouncing but just crazy to watch. about a minute 30 in they were shooting at night and I thought it was just night vision on some really strange lights. Nope. his freaking headers. those things must have been glowing that hot. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP1VUDSt3jo

JKMag

OMG! Ive watched some of those events before but nothing like that. I liked the night shot with the glowing headers, that and the one guy that was filming and got hit by a rock.. OWW! (about 5 minutes in).

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
CRAWLING must be like a curse word to these guys. I watched the last climb at about 9min. three times. The passenger knew what to do, but it must have been a ride of a lifetime. Yee-Haa!!:eek:

Wardell

CRAWLING must be like a curse word to these guys.

I was thinking the same thing. Definitely brings new meaning to the phrase "throttle out." I mean, who needs tire traction... if you spin them fast enough, they will eventually pull you up, right?

With all the times this guy lost control and rolled downhill, I half expected that thing to catch fire. I've seen it happen in a similar vid, wasn't pretty.

t8er

The thing is they are all running propane so it won't stop when they're upside down. this is the definition of when in doubt throttle out

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
That's ridiculous I will definitely say its an adrenaline rush that's for sure :eek:

I do know that if that guy didn't have that cage he would've been gone from here a long time ago all the times that thing turned over :shock:

Pretty awesome though thanks for sharing the video

jman_12

Why cant people just enjoy slow speed crawling? These guys are crazy lol I'll stick with mild trails thank you

Armydog

So can these same trails and hills be done in a well equipped jeep or buggy at a reasonable rate of speed and with driver skill as opposed to full throttle madness? I am asking because I do not know.

David1tontj

So can these same trails and hills be done in a well equipped jeep or buggy at a reasonable rate of speed and with driver skill as opposed to full throttle madness? I am asking because I do not know.

I think the sport developed from people not being able to make it up the traditional way.... In muddy slick conditions when it's super steep, you really do need momentum and wheel spin.

It's hard to tell how slick it is because they are going so fast.
I would like to try some of those trails in my jeep though.

Top Bottom