Feeler - Uncle Toms Cabin Meet and Greet + Snow Run?

TheStick

Curious if there would be any interest in a run from Georgetown up to Uncle Toms Cabin this winter. The road is not maintained in the winter so it can be a fun snow run, followed by some beers. People can also come in from the Ice House side if that is better for them.

Thought it might be a cool spot for NorCal Suds and Grubs type thing. If people are interested maybe we can find a time in Jan or Feb to make it happen. :thumb:

kyleolson

I'm going to try and something mid to late January in Rocklin... But depending on dates... I'd be down! Few other friends here would go too.

The end of January works for me. I'm in. It will probably be the first run with the new pr60 and 40's.

Last edited:

K.D.C.H

I'd be very interested in this depending on the dates. Would there be any minimum requirements? Right now I'm all stock JK sport.

TheStick

How hard a run is this? You do have any minimum requirements for a JK '13?

I've never done it :)

But it is just a road so it will fully depend on the amount of snow fall. Only requirement I can think of is tow points and a strap.

The trip up should definitely be fun especially if we keep getting snow, but it is more of a GTG than an off road run.

TheStick

Been tied up with all of the Holiday crap.

OK, the 24th! Let's do it. Everyone cool with meeting in Georgetown that morning?

Top Bottom