Warn Zeon Control Pack Relocation ?

mrmike

Whats the deal with the Zeon control pack relocation? Does anybody actually relocate it? Whats the advantage, other than lowering the profile? Done some searching online and don't seem to find anything actually user feedback or discussion.

Wardell

From what I've read it's mostly just for looks, though it could make it easier to mount the winch if you're tight for space. I don't think that's really an issue for any after market bumper for Wranglers, but might be useful for some pick-up truck owners.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Whats the deal with the Zeon control pack relocation? Does anybody actually relocate it? Whats the advantage, other than lowering the profile? Done some searching online and don't seem to find anything actually user feedback or discussion.

I thought about it, but it doesn't really make any difference functionally...so it's not worth the added expense. You have to buy a relocation pack that includes longer wires or something I believe. Even if you didn't, I'd rather have it accessible so if something goes out I can get to it. The only places in the engine bay to put it would make it much less accessible and just not really worth it overall.

The only thing I could see being nice is if your bumper had a place for you to tuck it away, but mine does not.

Top Bottom