College jeepers

bigtrucker52

Hey jeepers! I will be attending the university of memphis next year. I plan to major in mechanical engineering and possibly computer engineering. Are there any other jeepers on the forum currently attending college or about to start next year like myself?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418845545.277959.jpg

'08 jk completely stock

I believe there is a thread about this or close too this. I think it is 20 something jeepers.

Congrats on going off to college. Make the best of it and have a blast. After college you will have to get a real job so enjoy the time you have, oh yeah get good grades. :thumb:

Rubizon

Congrats on starting school man! I'm finishing up paramedic school right now and plan on continuing classes afterwards. Got my jeep bone stock about a year and half ago and do stuff to it whenever I can afford to. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418849619.488329.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418849641.123831.jpg

Napalm

Congrats on starting school man! I'm finishing up paramedic school right now and plan on continuing classes afterwards. Got my jeep bone stock about a year and half ago and do stuff to it whenever I can

Paramedic school is a bi$&h. I finished 2 years ago! Are you wanting to do Fire or EMS?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418851465.567421.jpg

Rubizon

Paramedic school is a bi$&h. I finished 2 years ago! Are you wanting to do Fire or EMS?

View attachment 115329

Ya it was! I'm waiting for my internship right now. Finished clinicals in Oakland a couple months back.

Fire is the ultimate goal, although I do love the EMS side of the job. I'm currently working as a volunteer firefighter and an EMT on a BLS ambulance.

Hey jeepers! I will be attending the university of memphis next year. I plan to major in mechanical engineering and possibly computer engineering. Are there any other jeepers on the forum currently attending college or about to start next year like myself?

'08 jk completely stock

Graduated June '13 in electrical engineering (extremely close in curriculum to computer), but started as mechanical out of high school. It's an incredible journey to take on no matter what discipline you decide on, though. And the possibilities for your career path are seemingly endless. Plus you'll get to work on really cool tech and get paid a decent salary for it!

I'm currently in school again. I have a BA and have decided to get my science pre-reqs for PA school. With a 2 year old and a newborn it's tough but doable.
I bought my jeep 7 months ago and it has gone from stock to this. I go out every weekend just about.

ff056cbe7481be7556a6f14e4da67d7b.jpg

d229fa4dc9d1210e47fd07269f9f1eea.jpg
(yes I got high centered last weekend)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTG

Caught the Bug
Congrats on college! :thumb:

My unsolicited advice…

Live like a student while you are in school, or you will live like one when you get out. :yup:

Find a way to make some money and use the money to max your investments…probably a Roth IRA is your best bet. Get your parents to match your contributions if they can. You are young and compound interest will be your best friend. :thumb:

Anyway…good luck! :thumb:

Congrats on college! :thumb:

My unsolicited advice…

Live like a student while you are in school, or you will live like one when you get out. :yup:

Find a way to make some money and use the money to max your investments…probably a Roth IRA is your best bet. Get your parents to match your contributions if they can. You are young and compound interest will be your best friend. :thumb:

Anyway…good luck! :thumb:

This is the best advice EVER! Please listen to this! :yup:

b_maestas213

Headed into my second semester of college. It's a blast. Just bought a '12 JKU a few days ago too so I'd say it's going well. Don't work to much while you're going to school though or you'll find yourself like me, always busy and no time to relax.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Just finished my last semester! Good luck, have fun... Enjoy it while it lasts! Built mine through school. It's tough but do-able ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419011809.358376.jpg

Top Bottom