Needs a good name.

Rmorin222

Here is what I consider the official start of my JKU. I purchased it when I was in the middle of a horrible divorce. I owe my sanity and happiness to my beloved black jeep. Any help on a name for her is appreciated. Picture with the top and doors on is how she sits today. Doors off is from this summer before I started tossing parts at her. My favorite spot in Colorado, Wheeler Lake.

Attachments

• 1418951657667.jpg
    1418951657667.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 1418951701652.jpg
    1418951701652.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 281

hlax2525

how about BLACK ROCK.

black for the color, and rock as in the sense that it was the rock you leaned on to get you through a tough time

Actually wait and let the name come to you. I had my Jeep about a year before I came up with the name. It will mean more when you come up with the name.

R/
Will

hbkid22

Actually wait and let the name come to you. I had my Jeep about a year before I came up with the name. It will mean more when you come up with the name.

R/
Will

X2. My name came from my 1yr old so it has meaning. Give it time and it will come to you.

JAGS

Hooked
I feel like we did this drill for another member. 😳 what canvas said. Let the name come to you so it has some meaning. 👍

Armydog

What was your ex's first name? Call the jeep Black-Betty or black-whatever her name was. Kinda pays tribute that the first Betty is long gone, replaced by a bad girl replacement that makes you feel like a man again .. What do you think about that?

Both are Jeeps were renamed... We were quick to name them but latter fealt they didn't fit well. The names they have now have stuck pretty well. Give it time one day you will find yourself calling your Jeep something often and the name will be born.

I feel like we did this drill for another member. 😳 what canvas said. Let the name come to you so it has some meaning. 👍

Who on earth would you be talkin about? :rolleyes: lol. Sound advice... let it happen on its own. Hasnt happened yet but im glad they all talked me into waitin. Much more meaningful.

Armydog

Decide on a name right now. Have it airbrushed on the hood. Get a vanity plate that incorporates the name and get it tattooed on you dominate arm. There is no time to waste and no going back. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Rmorin222

Decide on a name right now. Have it airbrushed on the hood. Get a vanity plate that incorporates the name and get it tattooed on you dominate arm. There is no time to waste and no going back. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Made that mistake once before hence the messy divorce. Lol

Chad

I feel your pain. Can't help you name it, but props for the Wounded Warrior decals! Thanks, from a disabled Vet.

Rmorin222

I feel your pain. Can't help you name it, but props for the Wounded Warrior decals! Thanks, from a disabled Vet.

I unfortunately couldn't serve and had so many friends that came home with physical and mental wounds, I feel that I OWE IT TO EVERY SOILDER, SAILOR, AIRMAN, AND MARINE. If I can show my support with a sticker or an ear to listen. I am honored to be in the presence of those brave men and women that volunteer to protect my country. Thank you for all the wayalifers out ther who have served.

Mitrig

like everyone said, let the name come to you. for our group all he rigs earned their names...we have held strong to this tradition, mine was named because on one trail run we all got stuck and i was the only one who was freed up enough to move and try to recover another one of the rigs so we can have a better chance of pulling everyone out before nightfall. spent all afternoon motor just roaring in the forest trying to get them all out with straps, and being used as an anchor. dirtbikes could hear my MM exhaust and joked when they saw what was going on. they said they followed what sounded like reptar roaring. so mine got named reptar like the monster from rugrats. similar a friend named his nessie since we tired driving through lake michigan and he hit a deep spot and sunk. when he finally re appeared we pulled him out and sat their laughing then realize no one will believe we drove across the lake ahaha kept through the shallow end for the most part...most haha. so his was named Nessie like the lockness monster

Top Bottom