New to wayalife

b_maestas213

Hey everyone! Just bought myself a '12 JKU. Pretty much stock right now but I'll be selling my '00 Cherokee and getting parts. I'm running on a pretty tight budget right now so I'll be starting with a 2.5lift and 35s then probably a new front bumper and fenders but I'm not sure yet. Tanner505 recommended me to Wayalife so I thought I'd see what it's all 'bout and say what's up fellow jeepers!

TheDuff

Gonna recommend you get a budget boost as opposed to a coil lift. don't forget you'll need the exhaust spacers.

Welcome to the Wayalife. Check you local Craigslist and the for sale section for deals on budget boosts. The first step is budget boost then upgrade so might find one there. What ever you do take your time and get what you want and do not settle.

R/
Will

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WOL! As others have mentioned, a budget boost is a great way to get that extra clearance. Im running one and Im satisfied with it. Let me know if you have any questions.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Howdy from GA. I used to see bb on craigslist in Albuquerque occasionally. Recently left there.

b_maestas213

I considered the BB but it's not what I really want. I've decided on going with the Rock Krawler 2.5 Stock Mod System Kit as suggested by Tanner505 because it seems to be the best bang for my buck and I can easily upgrade to a larger lift in the future plus it will give me over 3" lift because it isn't a true 2.5 which is what I was hoping. I rather put the money in the parts and do it the way I want than do it the inexpensive way and pay double in the end.

Tanner505

Gonna recommend you get a budget boost as opposed to a coil lift. don't forget you'll need the exhaust spacers.

I would go coil lift, over spacer you get reduced flex on a bb, bekah I would recommend the rock krawler 2.5 stock mod kit from northridge4x4.com

Tanner505

I considered the BB but it's not what I really want. I've decided on going with the Rock Krawler 2.5 Stock Mod System Kit as suggested by Tanner505 because it seems to be the best bang for my buck and I can easily upgrade to a larger lift in the future plus it will give me over 3" lift because it isn't a true 2.5 which is what I was hoping. I rather put the money in the parts and do it the way I want than do it the inexpensive way and pay double in the end.

Do the 2.5 stock mod like I suggested, I loved it and upgraded to the 3.5 X factor mid arm later down the road, first picture was the rk 2.5 second picture is the 3.5

Attachments

• 1419114949022.jpg
    1419114949022.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 1419114977182.jpg
    1419114977182.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 1419115007894.jpg
    1419115007894.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 62

b_maestas213

Do the 2.5 stock mod like I suggested, I loved it and upgraded to the 3.5 X factor mid arm later down the road, first picture was the rk 2.5 second picture is the 3.5

That's exactly what I decided to go with. I considered everything we were talking bout the other day and figured that's the best route

Tanner505

Spend the money once it will get you a good starting point and you will be more happy with a coil lift rather than a budget boost,

Top Bottom