Jk soft top recommendations/experiences

Kpalas

Hey everyone, looking at getting a fastback type soft top for my 2014 JKU. Looking for feedback on three in particular that I've heard of: Bestop, Rampage, and Off Road Heros. Pros and cons, things to look for or to look out for, etc. Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Without question, the Bestop Trek Top NX is the most factory like fast back soft top you can get. Why? Because Bestop is the manufacturer of factory soft tops. Unlike their competition, the Trek Top NX comes with factory style plastic door surrounds and a cable top sunrider feature that allowed you to open up the front with ease. Of course, this is to say nothing about how easy it is to make into a safari bikini top. The fitment is tight and surprisingly quite for a soft top. And if you want more of a hard top like setup, you might want to consider their new Pro version.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?21196-NEW-Bestop-TrekTop-PRO-Debuting-at-the-2014-SEMA-Show

jman_12

Without question, the Bestop Trek Top NX is the most like factory fast back soft top you can get. Why? Because Bestop is the manufacturer of factory soft tops. Unlike their competition, the Trek Top NX comes with factory style plastic door surrounds and a cable top sunrider feature that allowed you to open up the front with ease. Of course, this is to say nothing about how easy it is to make into a safari bikini top. The fitment is tight and surprisingly quite for a soft top. And if you want more of a hard top like setup, you might want to consider their new Pro version.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?21196-NEW-Bestop-TrekTop-PRO-Debuting-at-the-2014-SEMA-Show

I also agree with this. Bestop is the way to go!

JKMag

Hey everyone, looking at getting a fastback type soft top for my 2014 JKU. Looking for feedback on three in particular that I've heard of: Bestop, Rampage, and Off Road Heros. Pros and cons, things to look for or to look out for, etc. Thanks!

Ive owned 2 Bestop tops both the Twill version and I can say that Bestop customer service is excellent. If you want to buy a soft top you certainly cant go wrong with Bestop in my opinion. I did have some problems with my last one leaking right after I installed it but as the soft top sat in the sun for a week or so the leaks went away. They do need to relax a bit to get the best fit once installed.

One of the best things about the Wrangler is running it topless.

Slappy32

I have a TrekTop NX Twill and love it. The twill really cuts down on the wind noise. I also accidentally stretched out one of the springs on the top. Totally my fault, since I installed a bracket backwards. Trektop sent me an entirely new twill top section, for free, even after I told them it was my fault.

patr1ckm

I have the Bestop Supertop NX. I have no plan to buy one since it is expensive but http://4wheelonline.com gave me a good discount and that's because I bought tires from them. About the Bestop, it is fairly easy to set up and the fit is good. I can also covert it to a bikini style top. Overall, I'm happy with the quality and versatility of this top.

Top Bottom