PooPourri - "Spritz the bowl before-you-go and no one else will ever know!"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, for those of you who've never heard about this ACTUAL product before, Poo~Pourri is a Before-You-Go Toilet Spray that is supposed to make it so that no one will ever know you just dropped the kids off at the pool. The Poo~Pourri Girl, Bethany Woodruff is hilarious in these commercials and after seeing this latest one for Christmas, I just had to post it up:

Of course, here is the commercial that I first saw back in the day that just about killed me:

Here's a fun follow up one too:

Enjoy :D

Tigrcky

well that is a pleasant way to open the bomb bay doors and let it fly! :cheesy: but wow funny stuff!

JeepFan

Hooked
LMAO! :cheesy: Yep, works everywhere except the porta potties at Rubicon Springs after the Jeep Jamboree!! :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LMAO! :cheesy: Yep, works everywhere except the porta potties at Rubicon Springs after the Jeep Jamboree!! :crazyeyes:

In all fairness, I think water is a critical element to help create the foul odder force field. Although, the fiendish freak of a stench that emits from that stink hole may be too much for even that. :icon_crazy:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Here's the Blooper Reel. I laughed so hard at Santa I farted. Where's the Poo-Pourri assistant? And now I'm going to log out.

Last edited:

sitruc

A friend of mine sent me those videos a couple weeks ago and it took me a week to stop LMAO!!! Now it comes up again....:crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

Santa is out & about spreading some holiday cheer!! :clap2::clap2:

DjVb

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419289788.329653.jpg
Haha... I sent this to my kids and then my 3 year old found it on one of their iPad's and she's watch it about 20 times. Turn your Dingleberries into Jingleberries!

Top Bottom