Wave from Southern California

fincher

Been enjoying pictures and videos for quite awhile. Thought I'd finally say "hi". I have a 98 TJ on 33's. Not as nice as most of the rigs on here but still a fun little jeep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MarkW13

Been enjoying pictures and videos for quite awhile. Thought I'd finally say "hi". I have a 98 TJ on 33's. Not as nice as most of the rigs on here but still a fun little jeep.

Welcome. It isn't about how nice your ride looks. It's about the way a life. There are some crazy bad ass rigs on this forum, but you can have just as much fun with a cj. Like the other guy said post up the pics tj's are awesome.

Armydog

Welcome. It isn't about how nice your ride looks. It's about the way a life. There are some crazy bad ass rigs on this forum, but you can have just as much fun with a cj. Like the other guy said post up the pics tj's are awesome.

Agreed 100%

tobias lopez

Welcome to wol👍👍👍wave back from socal.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standing wave: As I am sure you have already seen, its not about how big your rig is here, its about getting out and enjoying it! Besides, that's a nice looking TJ!

fincher

Thanks. Had it for about 5 years as a daily driver and trail rig. I only get to wheel once a month but enjoy every trip. It's fairly capable for its size just have to be careful with the d30/35's. I appreciate the warm welcome I've received here. Lots of good info and people.

Top Bottom