5 Rubi BFG MT

07JKSahara

I took these off a month ago to get 35s. They have ~20k on them. Make offer, if you pick them up the price will reflect the effort you saved me. Tires only, no rims. Trades welcome, what you got?

In Benicia, CA

07JKSahara

Wife says they have to go... Free to anyone. Great winter tires. No tears, patches, etc. slight rock rash, but nothing structural.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I would love the tires as well. I will be up in Paso Robles CA on the 9th, any chance you will be coming down maybe we can meet some where in between Paso and Benicia?:thinking::idontknow: Maybe I can help with gas:daydream:

JLSilerJK

Yeah, I'd do that. Can you research the best way? My zip is 94510.

Thank you for offering, it looks like it would be roughly 320. I am sorry, but I have to pass on them. I'm glad I looked it up and didnt waste your time. I hope they find a new home soon.

07JKSahara

I would love the tires as well. I will be up in Paso Robles CA on the 9th, any chance you will be coming down maybe we can meet some where in between Paso and Benicia?:thinking::idontknow: Maybe I can help with gas:daydream:

Looks like they're yours! Are you only there for the day on the 9th? Or staying the weekend?

07JKSahara

Gtony: Memory check here. Are you the one that had a light bar for a stock jk bumper? This was like a year ago...

Last edited:
Top Bottom