Replacement fog lights to match my truck lites.....

thechrisjones

2 week old JK hard rock and my money is burning a whole in my pocket! I just bought poison spyder front jk brawler bumper and jk rock brawler II rear bumper from northride4x4 along with the 7 inch truck-lite head lights. I need to fill the front and rear holes with some lights! Does truck-lite make fog lights that fit the precut holes for the front bumper that will match the light ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420166033.098571.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420166043.242623.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420166052.792355.jpg projected with my truck lite headlights? If so please share the part number. Also do you recommend for the rear back up lights??

Mike_D

That looks sharp! I'm waiting on tax return $$ before visiting the dealer but I've spent a lot of time browsing various mods and I loved the look of the front bumper but hadn't seen many shots with stock flares and I was worried a mid width would look funky but it looks good on there.

Bumpers look great! Did you clear coat them?

Trucklite does make a fog but it's not plug and play.

Inexpensive putco bulbs work pretty good to match the color output

Clem319

Bumpers look great! Did you clear coat them?

Trucklite does make a fog but it's not plug and play.

Inexpensive putco bulbs work pretty good to match the color output

I clear coated mine.. 4 coats and started rusting a few months later 😔. I love the look too but have to paint.

Jackal01

I have JW Speaker fogs and they match fairly well to the TLs. Not plug and play but 4 splices with butt connectors is all it took.

Jackal01

I have JW Speaker fogs and they match fairly well to the TLs. Not plug and play but 4 splices with butt connectors is all it took.

I can't edit and add pics to my post on my phone so here are ones I just took.

Attachments

• 1420176294197.jpg
    1420176294197.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 180
  • 1420176316065.jpg
    1420176316065.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 180

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420183545.372713.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420183570.024351.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420183585.831332.jpg

I just installed these in the factory housings. I didn't want to splurge on the JW Speaker fog lights as I will go with a new bumper/stinger combo later on that won't have fog light mounts. These match up really well, no issues with the computer and flashing or any other weirdness, and fill in behind my headlights nicely. I do need to adjust the fog lights but will worry about that later. Overall, I'm real happy with them. Bright. Look good. Affordable.

Trail JK

View attachment 117348 View attachment 117349 View attachment 117350

I just installed these in the factory housings. I didn't want to splurge on the JW Speaker fog lights as I will go with a new bumper/stinger combo later on that won't have fog light mounts. These match up really well, no issues with the computer and flashing or any other weirdness, and fill in behind my headlights nicely. I do need to adjust the fog lights but will worry about that later. Overall, I'm real happy with them. Bright. Look good. Affordable.

Those look good Joshua, I might have to get those now. Lol

Top Bottom