Easter Jeep Safari

Lobo6

Is anyone planning on attending this years EJS? It is March 28th to April 5th. We will be coming from Washington State and would not mind meeting other Way a lifers in Moab.
Lobo6

We went for the first time last year and enjoyed the experience, so we're signing up again this year. Got confirmation on our RV site for that week this past weekend and have been looking / picking our trail runs on the new schedule this past weekend. :yup: :thumb:

11rubicon

Went down last year for the week and it was amazing! I'll be heading down for the week again this year. Got All booked for camping a few weeks ago!

There has to be more coming!?

Last edited:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Some friends and myself will be pulling in on the 3rd. We want to sign up for an organized run on Saturday the 4th and would also like to hook up with some fellow WAL'ers. Does anyone know when how we should sign up.

11rubicon

Behind the rocks is awesome. Did it last year. Didn't do the HighDive obstacle but did watch a few people do it.
I would recommend it for sure.

Metal masher we did not have a chance to do it.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Sweet, I think I'm going to do that one. I'm trying to pick a trail that would be good to do with a group and have the support. The following week we will be on are own.

Lobo6

That was the easiest registration ever! Big kudos to RR4W for their website work.
Here is what we signed up for:
Sat 3/28 Strike Ravine
Sun 3/29 Backwards Bill
Mon 3/30 Seven Mile Rim
Tues 3/31 Hells Revenge
Wed 4/1 3-D, The Pickle version
Thur 4/2 Cliffhanger
Fri 4/3 Day off
Sat 4/4 Steel Bender

Looking forward to meeting you guys down there.
Lobo6

Just signed up... Tuesday the wife is driving Fins and Things for the special women drivers only, Wednesday sightsee the area National Parks, Thursday is Gold Bar Rim, Friday is at the vendor's show / raffle all day and Saturday is Poison Spider Mesa. :yup: :yup:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Signed up for Saturday 4/4 for behind the rocks. We are coming in at the end of the week and wheeling the following week if anyone want to join in.

rubicrawl

Cool thanks a lot. I'm thinking metal masher or behind the rocks on the 4th. Does anybody have any opinions of the 2 trails.

Metal masher is really fun we did it last year and it rained and snowed on us towards the end of the trail and it was a blast and the view from up top is spectacular not super hard but fun challenging trail highly recommend it

ttfhell

Metal masher is really fun we did it last year and it rained and snowed on us towards the end of the trail and it was a blast and the view from up top is spectacular not super hard but fun challenging trail highly recommend it

Metal Masher with Low Carl. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421904324.075231.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421904400.607740.jpg

11rubicon

Here is mine! Registered up Tuesday evening! Keep in mind that the vendor expo is Friday and Saturday as well as there is races at area BFE on Saturday! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421921070.088091.jpg

Lobo6

11rubicon- Looks like we both have Seven mile Rim on Monday. But we are in different groups, mine starts at 1000hrs. I wonder if they allow swaps on the start time? I'll check on it. Where are you staying? We got a private rental.

11rubicon

Most shops in town sell a variety of maps and guides. Also for directions to the trails they are easily found online. Most are GPS coordinates. Also I believe that the www.rr4w.com site has the directions.

Top Bottom