Jeepin Jim here in Vegas!!!!

Jeepin Jim

Hey folks I'm new here, moved back to Vegas after 7 1/2 years in GA, just love being back here and am looking forward to joining up on some trails with the local folk here.

We own an 08 Wrangler X that we have started to add our own personal touches to, we are really liking our tire cover with the pirate and Macaw on it, named the pirate Ricoh, and we are Macaw lovers, so it fits us...

The only mods so far are a 3" lift, and a sweet sounding exhaust, we love going Wheeling, but nothing to extreme like rock crawling, just going out and having fun on trails with the rig.
The Jeep belongs to my Wife, but I mostly doo all the mods and work on it for her, I have a 2013 Camaro Convertible that happens to be my baby, and am involved with a local club "Southern Nevada Camaro Club" but we want to get well involved with a nice Jeep club as well, I love the Jeep just as much as my wife loves it but I live vicariously through her when it comes to the Jeep, I am the type of guy who enjoys riding in it as much as driving it, either way I am happy with it.....

IMGP7326.jpg by MacawDude 007, on Flickr

Here is a pic of it in Georgia before the big move to Vegas and the 3" lift and new tires

1304_untitled_083.jpg by MacawDude 007, on Flickr

Last edited:
Top Bottom