Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: East cost

East cost

Hello, I was just wondering if there could be an area for east cost jeepers to plan events? The forum is dominated by California jeepers and all I can do is wish.

Been Around the Block White_JKU's Avatar
    Where in the east coast are ya?

Charlotte NC

Quebec in Canada
    Jeep wrangler unlimited
    teraflex suspension 2,5''
    33'' Mickey Thompson

Banned
    In PA we have rausch creek . Nothing like they have out west.

MD, we have nothing there is not a single trail open here anymore. We usually goto Rausch Creek, always a good time

A Moab or Rubicon trip is in the future for our group, a few of us just need to finish our builds.
    ~Zach

2010 2dr Wrangler Sport
    AEV 2.5 Coil Lift
    Evo Sliders, gussets, and control arm skids
    Spidertrax 1.75 Spacers
    35 Nitto Trail Grapplers
    LOD Signature Series Rear Bumper

I apologize for not responding to this thread sooner. As you may or may not know, we had been gearing up to attend SEMA and spend all last week there and then have been digging out ever since we got back. To address your question, just post up runs or events here:

http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php...ips-amp-Events

I think you find that there are folks doing that now and it's always cool to see what others are doing here, there, in Canada or wherever

Im in NH .I have the white mountains beautiful scenery but no wheeling trails they have taken just about everything from us over here !!! I sold my Quad dirt bikes etc . Really sux , cant fight the government i guess , they keep threatening to take away our fed funds if we dont obey !!!!! UUUGGGGHHHH . Closest i have is in maine Rocky mountain terrain park , nothin lik the good ole west. I can only dream. Let me know if anyones close ? Im up for a trip to utah and colo. myself thanx DANA

Nothing but a Thing Jersey_Devil's Avatar
    Wharton State Forest south jersey February 23rd 10am start time at Atco Raceway main gate (trail ride) http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...ates-and-times

Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle PA in July (enormous weekend long car show) AEV was there last year with their jeeps and I took home second place on the show field! http://www.jk-forum.com/jk-show-tell...sle-pa-250559/
    Last edited by Jersey_Devil; 01-14-2013 at 07:13 PM.
    HAPPY JEEPIN! ALMOST DOORS OFF WEATHER!!!

Anyone in The Fredericksburg area looking for a used Jeep. 2012 2door w/ and Rough Country lift. 6 months old. PM me and I'll give you the info. My buddy is a truck guy. He tried the jeep life and couldn't hang! Lol!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast