East cost

RGolie13

Hello, I was just wondering if there could be an area for east cost jeepers to plan events? The forum is dominated by California jeepers and all I can do is wish.

bl17z90

MD, we have nothing there is not a single trail open here anymore. We usually goto Rausch Creek, always a good time:thumb:

A Moab or Rubicon trip is in the future for our group, a few of us just need to finish our builds.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize for not responding to this thread sooner. As you may or may not know, we had been gearing up to attend SEMA and spend all last week there and then have been digging out ever since we got back. To address your question, just post up runs or events here:

http://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Upcoming-Trips-amp-Events

I think you find that there are folks doing that now and it's always cool to see what others are doing here, there, in Canada or wherever :yup:

Rock-itman

Im in NH .I have the white mountains beautiful scenery but no wheeling trails they have taken just about everything from us over here !!! I sold my Quad dirt bikes etc . Really sux , cant fight the government i guess , they keep threatening to take away our fed funds if we dont obey !!!!! UUUGGGGHHHH . Closest i have is in maine Rocky mountain terrain park , nothin lik the good ole west. I can only dream. Let me know if anyones close ? Im up for a trip to utah and colo. myself thanx DANA

Jersey_Devil

Last edited:

JKLIFE

Anyone in The Fredericksburg area looking for a used Jeep. 2012 2door w/ and Rough Country lift. 6 months old. PM me and I'll give you the info. My buddy is a truck guy. He tried the jeep life and couldn't hang! Lol!

Attachments

• image-2810035761.jpg
    image-2810035761.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 94

Stickmann7

Cats

There are a few trails in the Catskill Mtns, that's about it. Adirondacks, too much private land. I live in Syracuse, NY, and there's nothin here unless you know somebody. Thank god for the Rockies!!!

moparnation

Areas around and in nc: uwharrie national forest, gulches sc, a few places in va and tenn., there's a few private places that run open trail days throughout the year like the devils playground and the flats.

sent from my talkitty box

Top Bottom