A Gift - Poop!

Rccrwlr

This was on the radio this morning, a lady ordered this for a neighbor and is now being charged with a misdemeanor. Had to check this out for myself. So basic idea is that you can send a "gag" gift to a friend. Not sure anyone would send this to a friend!

poopsenders.jpg .

Looking for a great gag gift? Has some one really pissed you off? Don't get mad, GET EVEN. Send that special some one a big stinky pile of poop.
GUARANTEED ANONYMOUS
We will send your friend or enemy a healthy helping of some of the nastiest, stinkiest, fresh poop packages you have ever seen. We have several varieties of poop that we can send, including a special poop of the month. Go to the order page to see what's on special this month.

The TOP TEN reasons to send some one a package of poop:

To your ex-husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend
Neighbors pet crapping on your lawn
For your mean boss
For a salesperson or mechanic that ripped you off
A Last minute gift for some one who has everything
A gag gift
For a rich gloating friend, to knock them down a peg
To the teacher that gave your son/daughter a D
Some one left you negative feedback on your auction
You just don't like them

Customer Testimonials:
I sent a pile of poop to my neighbor that lets her dog shit in everybody's yard. She must have gotten the message because now she carries a plastic bag around with her and actually cleans up after the dog. She never did that before. Thanks for a job well done. Mary - San Francisco, CA

Greatest gag gift ever. I sent one to my jackass brother in law and the whole family found out about it and they are all teasing him. He dosen't know who it came from. He's so pissed off it's great. It makes for charming Sunday dinner conversation. Anonymous - Harrisburg, PA

This is a gift that every asshole neighbor should get. Your neighbor Trenton NJ

poosenders - selection.jpg .

:9lame:The Legal Terms (spelling copied direct form the webpage)
Legal Information
By ordering one of our products, you agree to the following:

You may NOT use our service to threaten, constitute harassment, violate a legal restraint, or any other unlawful purpose. The customer agrees this is a gag gift, novelty service for entertainment ONLY and that is their only intension. PoopSenders.com liability to the customer is limited to the price of the product. Customers ordering any items from this web site agree to release PoopSenders.com its agents, officers, and employees of any and all liability associated with the use of our services.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I've got a neighbor I could send some to, but he's probably too stupid to get the message!

Hot94Z28

It says anonymous so how did her neighbor find out? I'm guessing they have had bad blood for awhile. And I can think of a few people I would sent this to.

Wardell

It says anonymous so how did her neighbor find out? I'm guessing they have had bad blood for awhile. And I can think of a few people I would sent this to.

Maybe after the delivery man left it on her neighbour's doorstep, she got caught trying to light it on fire?

Top Bottom