Jeep Sales Up 41% in 2014 - Best EVER Annual Sales Performance!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure it's no wonder to any of you but, I just thought I would share how well Jeep did in 2014. This was from an FCA press released I got yesterday...

Jeep Brand
Jeep brand sales were up 19 percent, the brand’s best sales performance ever in the month of December and its 15th consecutive month of year-over-year sales gains. The Jeep brand has set a sales record in each month this year, including its all-time sales record in May. All five Jeep brand vehicles posted year-over-year sales increases in December. The Patriot logged its best sales month ever, while the Cherokee and Wrangler each recorded their best ever sales in the month of December. Sales of the flagship Jeep Grand Cherokee were up 4 percent, its best December sales in three years. The Compass logged its best December sales since 2006.

Full-year Jeep brand sales were up 41 percent, the brand’s best ever annual sales performance. The Jeep brand sold 692,348 units in the U.S. in 2014, handily beating its previous annual record of 554,466 units in 1999. The Compass, Patriot and Wrangler each posted their best ever annual sales in 2014. The flagship Grand Cherokee had its best annual sales performance since 2005.

Go Jeep!! :rock:

bkac

Caught the Bug
That's great ! Now don't go changing Jeep! Removable tops and solid front axles for the future along with a diesel option.
:thumbup:

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
The other big press release was Jeep hit $1M sales globally. Everyone laughed when they set that goal last year but they hit it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Awesome! I finally got back into a JK in Dec with a new '15 Rubi 4dr. Glad to have helped the numbers.

Wardell

The other big press release was Jeep hit $1M sales globally. Everyone laughed when they set that goal last year but they hit it.

Not a million dollars, that wouldn't have been too hard for them. Jeep sold one million vehicles. Now, that's impressive!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
So they ride hard, are noisy, have a cramped and uncomfortable rear seat, and get crappy fuel economy. Wouldn't have it any other way!:rock:

Top Bottom