Hellcat Wrangler?

Mikead40

Has anyone else seen this? I know I know...the River Raider thing...but this is the first hellcat engine I've seen in a JK

IMG_1305.JPG

Last edited:
If it's true. I hope it comes with more then Dana 44's if not you wouldn't be driving it for to long. I can't imagine what 700hp would do to a 44.

JKWrang

Psh. You guys and your trail 60s. My built sleeved gussetted bulletproof indestructible death star d30 can handle this engine and 40s all day.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Psh. You guys and your trail 60s. My built sleeved gussetted bulletproof indestructible death star d30 can handle this engine and 40s all day.

Thanks, now I have to change my shorts...

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Jorge

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I got a buddy getting a Hellcat Challenger. Now if the autobahn was in your backyard I can see getting something like that or any other car built like that. I just see that a waste of money. On the other hand if you put that extra money in your jeep then it is worth it.:cheesy:

Last edited:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I got excited, till I saw who was doing the swap.

Honestly, if I had this kind of money laying around I'd have to consider the swap. Probably the only thing left stock would be the carpeting, and I'd pick someone higher up the foodchain of builders to do it. Bet it'd cross the Empty quarter of the Arabian Desert faster than any RR. Other than that ???:thinking:

jks79

I went to the website and saw this "Complete Turn-key Vehicle Starting at $125,000" !!!

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Honestly, if I had this kind of money laying around I'd have to consider the swap. Probably the only thing left stock would be the carpeting, and I'd pick someone higher up the foodchain of builders to do it. Bet it'd cross the Empty quarter of the Arabian Desert faster than any RR. Other than that ???:thinking:

I bet it'd drain a fuel tank much faster too.

Top Bottom