Rancho rockgear sliders

DKronk42

Does anyone have any experience with the rancho rockgear sliders? Or their front or rear bumper for that matter? They arent what i have planned in my build but they are alot cheaper haha, i know get what you pay for and whatnot but ive never had an issue with rancho products in the past, my zj was covered in them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen them in action and thought they worked well. Depending on the kind of wheeling you do, I think they would serve you well.

DKronk42

My plan has always been evo sliders, the main barrier i run into with them is i dont have a way to get them welded on, and all the fab shops in my area want an arm and a leg to do it. Not to mention the rancho sliders are about 100 bucks cheaper

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My plan has always been evo sliders, the main barrier i run into with them is i dont have a way to get them welded on, and all the fab shops in my area want an arm and a leg to do it. Not to mention the rancho sliders are about 100 bucks cheaper

How much is an arm and a leg? When I was back there shop rates were $50-65 an hour. Can't imagine try are much more now in the smaller towns.

DKronk42

One shop quoted at 100 an hour another at 120 an hour, since the natural gas industry exploded out here welders can pretty much charge whatever they want now

Top Bottom