Truck Lites

spinuck

Those appear to be the previous generation of trucklite. I haven't used them but i have read the newer ones are better. I would try to get them for less or just get the newer ones.

scull20

These are indeed the older generation...and it looks like they are used?

I would check out the NorthRidge4x4 deal for the newer style, not much more $ for a better design and a brand new pair.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Price is high for used old gen truck lites. They are nice and bright but for that price you are better off getting the new ones for $100 more.

07JKSahara

Agreed with the above. I actually like that look more than the gen 2s I have. If you could get them cheaper, they'd be good.

2k13jk

Save your money theres a reason truck lites scrapped that old design and started fresh with a whole new gen. 2 design

thardy

Banned
This. Northridge has a deal now, lights and adaptors for $399. Use the 10% off coupon code and you get the combo for $359 shipped to you.

If I remember correctly from when I got mine with the $399 deal, the 10% code doesn't work because it's a packaged deal.

jeeeep

Hooked
discount code not vaild but $399.99 for both lights and anti-flicker adapters is a much better deal than buying used with cut wires and no anti-flicker adapters

Jackal01

If I remember correctly from when I got mine with the $399 deal, the 10% code doesn't work because it's a packaged deal.

This is correct. When I ordered mine for $399 the order was not eligible for the discount. Only free shipping applied. Regardless it is an awesome deal. :yup:

Rubicon john

This seller probably stole those lights off of a military vehicle, that's why the wires may be cut. We have problems with people stealing led light bars and the trucklite headlights from our hmmwv's and other trucks on the base where I work. I wouldn't buy them.

RubiconX

Im pretty sure it's only 379 now. NR4x4 was the best deal I found.

I ordered a set week before last. Said $399 on the website. Picked up the phone and called them and they sold it for $379 shipped. Included the anti-flicker harness. These are absolutely amazing at night!!! I cant believe the difference they make.

AndyWentJKU

Just put mine in from Northridge, call them you'll get $379.99 with the harnesses. Worth every penny and the people at NR 4x4 have always been a pleasure to work with. Didn't mean for that to sound like a plug for them, just a good deal!

Top Bottom