FS- Rock Slide Engineering Ez-Rack strap.

ttfhell

Strap is used with rotopax mounts around your spare tire. Does not include rotopax mounts. Used 2-3 times. Ran it on JKX with 8 gallons of gas and worked great. Fits 30"-42" tires.
New was $99 asking $60. Will ship on your dime. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421040993.268286.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421041007.460413.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421041065.686204.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421041125.157307.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421041352.062290.jpg

DirtysJK

sorry for the late reply still debating. I have a jerry can but no where to mount it with stock carrier do you think that will hold 4 gallons of fuel and 4 gallons of water?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
sorry for the late reply still debating. I have a jerry can but no where to mount it with stock carrier do you think that will hold 4 gallons of fuel and 4 gallons of water?

You can surely buy 2-2gal fuel and 2-gal h2o rotopax and run this setup

Last edited:

ttfhell

Ok I've had some questions about this product. Maybe I didn't explain it good.
This is essentially a heavy duty ratchet strap and two steel supports. You wrap the strap around your spare tire and strap it down tight with the supports on opposite sides of the tire. You would have to by rotopax mounts to bolt to the steel supports. They are not included. The pictures with the rotopax are examples of what it looks like installed with rotopax mounts and the rotopax fuel packs. If that doesn't make sense, don't buy this lol
This is what you get minus the sock on my left foot.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421385845.433725.jpg

mackey

Would this work with the EVO tire carrier? Also how much for the sock to be shipped to Idaho? It's snowing right now.

ttfhell

Would this work with the EVO tire carrier? Also how much for the sock to be shipped to Idaho? It's snowing right now.

Yes it will. It will work with any tire carrier that allows you to get the the strap fully around the tire. You can even use it with just one support if you want. To do this you would put the single support on the top of the tire.
Sock can't be shipped due to personal and romantic ties.

Top Bottom