2017 Raptor

EZ-E

I just took a look, that thing is so nice. Now if I could figure out how to keep my JK and buy one of these I'd be in good shape.

samIam007

I like it. I would order one if I had a need for a pickup and had the $$. In my opinion, the Raptor is the the most bad ass truck on the market. I don't think I could ever get rid of my JK though.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I love the looks and the fact that it will have more wheel travel, but.... Even though the new ECO Boost that it's coming with will have more power than the 6.2 it has now, I'm not sure if I would enjoy not having that big V8 sound. Nothing like the sound of a V8 in my opinion.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
It looks even better in person. Lots of cool little details they did to it. It was kind of lost in the Ford section though as they put it beside the new Ford GT and Mustang GT350R concepts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug

dillard09

That things is SICK!! I have a 13 Raptor and love it to death. I do love the sound of it with the Corsa exhaust screaming! I actually get worse gas mileage than my JK. But then again I didn't buy either one for gas mileage. I know the sound of the V8 I great but more hp and more torque got me intrigued!
Here is my Raptor.

Attachments

• 1421114861125.jpg
    1421114861125.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 131

Mike_D

So many vehicles have fake sound now. Most people just do not know or care. But when Ford did it, all of a sudden it became an issue. La-de-da.

Hardly. The press has made fun of all the German brands that do it for some time. Ford took it to a new level pumping a V8 soundtrack on V6 ecoboost trucks for 2015 though.

Totally lost my interest at V6.
No replacement for displacement!

I always liked the Raptor. Fun to drive and looks cool. Disappointed Ford is not going to stuff a big v8 in it though.

Top Bottom