Smitty Built GENII 12,000 Winch W/ Synthetic Line and Fairlead (SoCal) $300.00

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Smitty Built GENII 12,000 Winch W/ Synthetic Line and Fairlead (SoCal) $300.00 . It's less then 6 months old. Used all of times. Just wanted a WARN it works fine. Needs to be respooled as the only way to get it off my bumper was to unspool it.

20140522_173903.jpg

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I am in San Dimas (91773) , At that price i am just looking to sell local. No wireless remote. Just the Reg.

vjusmc

What's the exact model of the winch ? The XRC fair lead can be bought separately.

Picture is at Azusa I'm glad I didn't need a winch lol.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Works great but couldn't pull your jk and the synthetic line was falling apart but is ok to sell?

I bought the Smitty Built GENII 12,000 Winc on sale. I used it 3 times.. Synthetic Line was already coming apart and even with a 12k rating barley could pull my JKU. Now I have a Zeon10s and its night and day.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Yessir, I stated to the gent looking at it . works "Fine" which is does .. it is a night and day difference between a Warn and this winch i'm sure everyone here knows that also a fraction of the cost which is why i went that route in the first place. The line needs to be re-spooled also noted with no breaks in the line but by no means new which is why im asking $300.00 for a 6 Month old 12k winch.

Believe me i priced it right so anybody buying gets a good deal. It would be different if i was asking top coin and billing it as "like new" . Just giving facts. used 3 times and it is 6 months old needs to be re spooled .

***********SOLD**************

Last edited:
Top Bottom