2012 SEMA - Transamerican Stormtrooper 2-Door JK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Complete with 37" Toyo MT's and white beadlock rings, it was hard not to like this cute little 2-Door JK that reminded me of a smaller version of Moby. Called the Stormtrooper, this Transamerican JK was outfitted head to toe with GenRight products.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

GCM 2

That GenRight kit looks awesome on this JK, I am really starting to want a two door.....but a stretched two door!

Last edited:
MTG said:
Interesting beadlocks. What brand?

I cannot wait until Thursday!!!

They look like Method Race Wheels... Last I heard they didn't make a true bead lock in a 5x5 bolt pattern. Maybe a new release for SEMA??? :dontknow:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
They look like Method Race Wheels... Last I heard they didn't make a true bead lock in a 5x5 bolt pattern. Maybe a new release for SEMA??? :dontknow:

I would not be surprised if they were not a procomp wheel. I cant see transamerica running anything but a procomp.

Wendy.jeepchick

What fenders is it running? Has the signal light and the liners...I like 'em. I need flats to run 35's on my JKUR w/o a lift. Just can't find some that I like with the liner.

GCM 2

What fenders is it running? Has the signal light and the liners...I like 'em. I need flats to run 35's on my JKUR w/o a lift. Just can't find some that I like with the liner.

All the other kit on the jeep, bumpers, rock rails, etc. are GenRight components so the fenders are probably the same manufacturer. Check the GenRight website :thumb:

GCM 2

Great looking JK but I'm not a fan of the front bumper...

That exact bumper almost graced the front of my JK. EVO came out with their stinger as I was emailing back and forth with GenRight about it. They were actually real cool to deal with, very similar experience to deal with Off Road Evolution :rock:

Wendy.jeepchick

All the other kit on the jeep, bumpers, rock rails, etc. are GenRight components so the fenders are probably the same manufacturer. Check the GenRight website :thumb:

Thank you. I looked on the site...no liner. I sent them a message via their site re: the liner.

Goat Boy

The wheels are Method Race Wheels.

That JK is stretched...looks like a 3" Long Arm stretch from Rock Krawler.

The inner fenders are Rugged Ridge if I'm not mistaken. They made them to work with their "cut style" flares for the JK.

That's one sweet rig!

scutler

I want to get some stickers on my jeep like that. do you know if they are the same brand genright?

by the way, I really enjoy all these pictures. by far the best coverage

Last edited:

STORMTROOPER

Guys,
Thank you for the kind comments... To answer some questions about my Jeep Please read below.

2010 Storm Trooper JK Rubicon

Engine: 3.8L W/ Magnuson Super Charger
Trail Dash Programmer, Dynomax Exhaust

Suspension: Rock Krawler 3.5 long arm W/3" stretch

Axles: Dana 44's with Alloy USA axles and 5:38 gears
G2 diff covers, ProComp Mono Tube Steering Stabilizer
JE Reel Drivelines

Tires: Toyo Tires 37x12.50R17

Wheels: Method Race Wheels (true BeadLocks) 5x5

Body Armor: Gen-Right Bumpers, Rockers & Tire Carrier

Accessories:
Rigid Industries - Lights
Mile Marker - Winch
Rock Hard 4x4 - 2dr bolt-in Cage and skid plates
Roto Pax - Water Tanks
Rampage Products, - Door handles, Hinges, grille, hood and rear door shock
Rugged Ridge - Doors, inter-fenders,floor mats,interior acc.
Odyssey - Batteries
Smitty Bilt - Extended top, tonneau cover, comp air O2 bottle
Hi-Lift - Hi-lift Jack, and cover

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Guys,
Thank you for the kind comments... To answer some questions about my Jeep Please read below.

Wheels: Method Race Wheels (true BeadLocks) 5x5

Welcome!

I didn't see any 5x5 beadlocks on Method's website. Are they custom?

STORMTROOPER

Welcome!

I didn't see any 5x5 beadlocks on Method's website. Are they custom?

Give them a call... Super nice guys... mention you saw them on the Storm Trooper jk and your interested... I'm pretty sure they drill all the wheels to what you want.

Top Bottom