Jeep Stuff For Sale.

SFNick

I got a couple of things for sale you can check them out on my Jeep blog www.nickc4rter.com

lol Just kidding! I actually have nothing for sale but I'm giving away a front set of 3.5inch Metal Cloak dual rate best coil spring ever in the history of the world! yeah right...... I also have 2 Front Rancho RS9000 shocks & 2 Rugged Ridge sun visor things. All have been on my jeep for little over 2 years. Of course you pay shipping from 72223. I'll post pics & respond to any of those interested when I wake up. Night shift problems.

mattfl

I got a couple of things for sale you can check them out on my Jeep blog www.nickc4rter.com

lol Just kidding! I actually have nothing for sale but I'm giving away a front set of 3.5inch Metal Cloak dual rate best coil spring ever in the history of the world! yeah right...... I also have 2 Front Rancho RS9000 shocks & 2 Rugged Ridge sun visor things. All have been on my jeep for little over 2 years. Of course you pay shipping from 72223. I'll post pics & respond to any of those interested when I wake up. Night shift problems.

I'd like to see some pics and are interested!

dannymalkin

Ill take the shocks! I would gladly pay shipping for the front 9000 shocks. Are they the adjustable ones? Also what part number are they? Hit me up with some pics please.

SFNick

Ill take the shocks! I would gladly pay shipping for the front 9000 shocks. Are they the adjustable ones? Also what part number are they? Hit me up with some pics please.

Yes they are adjustable....Rancho RS999329 RS9000XL Series Shocks. They are list as being for a 4 inch lift.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421197012.559123.jpg

SFNick

Springs have been given away pending shipping quote. I'm waiting on my EVO coilovers to come in Thursday & I'll be able to get shipping quotes then. Here's a pic of the visor things.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421197145.224522.jpg

Top Bottom