Info on our new Rancho RS5000X shocks

Rancho

Caught the Bug
We are excited to launch our new shock, the RS500X. Using our patented valving system. Both on compression and rebound our valving is in play!
Here is a video that covers all the key points on this shock.

Here is a nice technical sheet on the shock.

6z8lxd_zpsdd6d04f5.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Awesome news! I had your old 5000s on my 09 JKU with your 2" Front springs. My wife and I loved the ride.:thumb::yup:
IMAG0303.jpg

SilverBack

We are excited to launch our new shock, the RS500X. Using our patented valving system. Both on compression and rebound our valving is in play!
Here is a video that covers all the key points on this shock.

Here is a nice technical sheet on the shock.

6z8lxd_zpsdd6d04f5.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Are there the new RS5000x for a 0-2" lift to be installed on a 2015 JKUR? If so, what is the price?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Just FYI, I have been running these for a few weeks now. The ride is very smooth and they definitely take the 'jolt' out of bigger bumps. They are actually very close to the performance of my Fox 2.0 Performance monotone shocks, which cost almost twice as much. I'll be posting up a review soon!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Nice shocks for real giving me couple ideas for my truck gotta replace rear shocks sometime

Dirt Foot

Hello Rancho. If you were to compare these new ones to the rs9000. What setting on the 9000 do u think they would compare to?

SilverBack

Just FYI, I have been running these for a few weeks now. The ride is very smooth and they definitely take the 'jolt' out of bigger bumps. They are actually very close to the performance of my Fox 2.0 Performance monotone shocks, which cost almost twice as much. I'll be posting up a review soon!

Thank you for the info! What setup do you have and part numbers. I'm running an EVO leveling kit and wheel spacer on a 2015 JKUR so I'm thinking I need a 0-2" shock
Both front and back.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
We don't sell direct but Northridge has them. :)
P/N RS55326 (front)
P/N RS55328 (rear)
Rebate too!!
http://www.gorancho.com/promotions/

Are there the new RS5000x for a 0-2" lift to be installed on a 2015 JKUR? If so, what is the price?

Nice! Thanks again!

Around a 4-5. I have heard people explain these to me as a "soft/firm" ride. As it is soft when needed, and will firm up on choppy stuff.

Hello Rancho. If you were to compare these new ones to the rs9000. What setting on the 9000 do u think they would compare to?

Top Bottom