FT: My Trek top NX for your factory Soft top

Napalm

As the title states, I am in the market for a factory soft top to replace my trek top NX.

There isn't anything wrong with my trek top, just wanting a factory soft top! Great for someone wanting a trek top NX that has a factory soft top. It's only been on my Jeep for about 7 months AND it comes with a brand new set of extra side and rear windows! Brand new, I purchased them extra from Bestop.

Wanting one for a 4 door with tinted windows. Premiums tops too, will meet for trade. Let me know!

Located in Tyler tx, but will meet for trade.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421337041.078078.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421337127.000876.jpg

Rharvey160

As the title states, I am in the market for a factory soft top to replace my trek top NX.

There isn't anything wrong with my trek top, just wanting a factory soft top! Great for someone wanting a trek top NX that has a factory soft top. It's only been on my Jeep for about 7 months AND it comes with a brand new set of extra side and rear windows! Brand new, I purchased them extra from Bestop.

Wanting one for a 4 door with tinted windows. Premiums tops too, will meet for trade. Let me know!

Located in Tyler tx, but will meet for trade.
View attachment 119474
View attachment 119475

Come and get my 2012 soft top. You can have it. It is brand new never used. Not sure if it is the premium one or not. It does have the tinted windows. You can have it if you will haul it off. Then you can just sell your NX.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Come and get my 2012 soft top. You can have it. It is brand new never used. Not sure if it is the premium one or not. It does have the tinted windows. You can have it if you will haul it off. Then you can just sell your NX.

You have a two door no? If it is for a two door I'll take it if you can ship it to me.

Napalm

Thanks to a very generous fellow Wayalife Member, the top will now be up for sale in just about an hour or so. I'll be posting a new thread.

Mods, this thread can be deleted!

Top Bottom