40x13.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler availability?

Ziloh22

Have had great experiences with you guys in the past, looking to grab a set of nitto trail grapplers in 40 inch. Would rather give you guys the business, any idea when they will be in stock ?

Thanks!

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Give DiscountTire Direct a call. They'll let you know the availability and they offer a forum member discount.

I got awesome customer service from them with my last order.

Ziloh22

Give DiscountTire Direct a call. They'll let you know the availability and they offer a forum member discount.

I got awesome customer service from them with my last order.

Sweet. That's good to know. I appreciate the help thanks !

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
You have to call in your order of a matching set of 4 or more tires. It's not a huge discount, but competitive pricing, free shipping and anything off and is a great deal in my mind.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
The Rep who I ordered through told me it was 4 or more. I bought a set of 5 for my rig either way. It's nice to get a discount, I was going to order through them anyway even without the discount. Customer service means a lot to me, as does competitive pricing.

Discount Tire

Thank you all for the support! Like MattAlpha noted, we give all WAL members $50.00 OFF their total with the purchase of 5 tires through our mail order service, Discount Tire Direct :yup:

Ziloh22, the 40x13.50R-17 Trail Grappler M/T is on back order and as of right now there is no ETA. For reference though, our current mail order price is $456.00 per tire with FREE delivery.

If you call around you can find them as stragglers. We just found 5 throughout the US and had them shipped and actually got them pretty cheap (about what that mail order price was). I think most people were happy to get the one or two they had out of there. And if you're really in a pinch Amazon had them but they will be $500+.

Ziloh22

Been calling everywhere. No luck finding any lol. Spoke to a rep from nitto and they couldn't give me an eta

RDE2ROK

I've had an order in with Discount Tire since Oct., my build is almost done so I'm going to have to go with another brand.:doh:

Discount Tire

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like the only 40" model currently available is the MTR w/Kevlar. The KM2, Mud Grappler and Geolandar MT+ are also on back order with no ETA.

Details: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...=branding_informational&utm_term=wayalife.com

What he said ^^^

We've been looking and trying to get a hold of a set and ultimately had to buy something else.

BTW, thanks Discount Tire for helping me track down an alternate solution and for helping me to order them through my local store. You guys rock :rock:

Ziloh22

I just don't get how nitto doesn't even have an ETA. It had a great run I'm sure they are going to produce more ?

My atx slabs are on back order too so I don't mind waiting another few weeks but geeeezzzeeee

Top Bottom