In need of sliders!

GENREC

Wha'ts everyone like better and why, frame or body mount sliders. I don't want to weld, but looking for bolt on. Quality, American made sliders. Not a hardcore rock crawler, but trail duty, mall duty..LOL

LOD, JCR, PSC... ?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Frame sliders all the way. LoD has a great set of bolt on sliders and what I would look at

KingCopperhead

Lod sliders look great and they bolt to the frame.

But if you can somehow stomach the welding the Evo sliders are about as tough as it gets. They look beast too.

I think lod are the best non weld sliders money can buy. They look good and are very strong. If you want to weld then Evo for sure.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
LōD make the best looking, strongest frame mount BOLT-ON sliders IMHO. But EVO have a great design and are about as strong as they get.

If you can make it out to the IE Suds and Grub tomorrow you can see them in person and make up form your own opinion. :yup:

relayer4u

If you are cool with medium duty then body mounted may be what you seek. Poison Spyder Customs, Expedition One, A to Z Fabrication, Ace would all look good and serve someone well that isn't into hard core wheeling.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'd throw in PureJeep - I had them on my 2 door and they mount to the body and frame....I smashed the shit out of them in Moab many times and they held up VERY well.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'd throw in PureJeep - I had them on my 2 door and they mount to the body and frame....I smashed the shit out of them in Moab many times and they held up VERY well.

Loved the 2 door version, 4 door on the other hand. No thanks

Wha'ts everyone like better and why, frame or body mount sliders. I don't want to weld, but looking for bolt on. Quality, American made sliders. Not a hardcore rock crawler, but trail duty, mall duty..LOL

LOD, JCR, PSC... ?

I have the LOD Sliders and love them. My wife and 5 yo can get into my Jeep. They have taken a couple of hits and keep rocken. I was watching the 2014 JKX and saw how the EVO sliders worked but flexed towards the body.

I did not drill and tap my frame. I used a weld nut that actually gave me more threads to grip.

R/
Will

mastrcruse

I have JCR Classic sliders and like them a lot. They act as pretty good steps and I've laid the jeep on to em' without a scratch or dent. I'd recommend them

Top Bottom