NorCal meet and greet - Prairie City

kyleolson

Wayalifers. Sorry for the last minute. I was trying to put together some suds and grub, but this month has been hectic. I want to meet some of you I have been talking to. So we have a group of us heading to Prairie City next Sunday the 25th.

Details:

9am at the park at the top of the 4x4 section.
Bring a picnic lunch.
Depending on how long we play around and talk, maybe stop after have some suds.
I will have my boy... And know there will be plenty of other kids.

Any questions, please PM me! Look forward to seeing you all!

Kyle

kyleolson

That's my wife's b day. Not sure I'll be able to make it but did just put pr60 and 40's on so I do need a test run.

Solution: Go out the night before. Then Sunday you come out, bring her with and we will grab a bottle of wine and have it with a picnic lunch. Hahahaha. ;)

K.D.C.H

Damn, I'm throwing a party the night before at Lagunitas Brewery in Petaluma, not sure I'll even be able to get up the next morning. Hopefully we can do another one soon to meet you all

Panda

If things go well tomorrow I may try and make up there Sunday to meet you guys :fingerscrosssed:

jk12blk

I've heard about this place but never been. What's it like?
It's actually pretty fun and a lot better than it used to be years ago when it was just a field. I was out there last weekend - lots of fun obstacles. Here are couple pics from last Sunday. I hope to join you guys this weekend. Search youtube and you find plenty of videos on PC.

CaptureA.jpg CaptureB.jpg

Top Bottom