Thread: HAVASU THIS WEEKEND Jan 23-25

HAVASU THIS WEEKEND Jan 23-25

We are heading to Lake Havasu this weekend to hit some trails on both sides of the lake. If anyone is in the area, hit us up...

One of my favorite places to visit, my wife and I use to go out there every year. Have fun, wish we could join you!

What trails are you running? Difficulty? Never been out there..

Looking at Bison Falls, and Vampire Mine on the AZ side, don't know yet what we will do on the CA side...

We rented a UTV once and took a trail on the north side of town off a street called Bison. I went up to a dry waterfall and further up to wreckage from a b-52 bomber (I think that's the type of plane it was) Anyway, we usually fly there so we are without the Jeep, but the town is really laid back. I think Vampire Mines is south of town, there are a lot of good trails down there.