Draglink Flip Kits

Dean454

What flip kit are you running and do you like it? Any suggestions on which one to choose? Thanks :crazyeyes:

Tanner505

I'm running the rock krawler pro offroad draglink and I really like it, picture was taken during the install but it's a beast of a draglink

Attachments

• 1421832754690.jpg
    1421832754690.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 547

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i run the evo kit as well. i have had it on my jeep for about 2 weeks now and i have to say it makes a WORLD of a difference in how my jeep handles. my stiff teraflex lift yeilded me around 3" +/- .25 so there was days it felt like i needed it and days i didnt. well no more worrying about the days of feeling like i need it. steering is tight! i highly reccommend it!

We have the Synergy kit on our 2-door and I don't really care for it. The adjusters can seize with rust. If I were to get another I would likely go EVO.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We run the EVO drag link flip on Rubicat. It works well and I like the fact that it uses an OE drag link and retains the use of the factory track bar. The AEV kit is pretty much the same thing if you don't like EVO.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
We run the EVO drag link flip on Rubicat. It works well and I like the fact that it uses an OE drag link and retains the use of the factory track bar. The AEV kit is pretty much the same thing if you don't like EVO.

Now who in the world doesn't like evo? That just seems like a sin.

Mikead40

I have the AEV and it works well. However like most things from AEV it's at the high end of the price spectrum. I'm in the process of looking back on my modifications and second guessing where I spent my money...so I'm pretty price conscious right now. If I had to do it over again I'd definitely take a look at that Rock Krawler kit (no idea how much it costs) or at least spend some more time checking in to potentially cheaper options that are equal in quality.

BlackHawk08jk

I'm pretty sure that only a fool or somebody that doesn't know about EVO would be the only ones that don't like EVO.

I like the looks of the EVO and RK kits. Thanks guys

FWIW....(and I haven't seen this in person) I have seen on the interwebs where guys have pulled the threads out of the RK ends. I don't know the circumstances but it might be worth more investigation before you pull the trigger.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
FWIW....(and I haven't seen this in person) I have seen on the interwebs where guys have pulled the threads out of the RK ends. I don't know the circumstances but it might be worth more investigation before you pull the trigger.

I've seen pictures of rk snapping in half.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

It can happen to any track bar or control arm if the jam nuts are not properly tightened or checked as a regular maintenance.

srosario

Damn I just bought a synergy flip and haven't installed it yet, wish I could send it back with all these reviews.
Plus after I got it I notice I need a $44 drill bit, crazy

Armydog

Now who in the world doesn't like evo? That just seems like a sin.

I'm pretty sure that only a fool or somebody that doesn't know about EVO would be the only ones that don't like EVO.

I don't like like EVO products!!!!!!!!!! They hate TJs, no love for the classics over there.......well not much at least.

KingCopperhead

Evo races a TJ in the ultra4 stock class if I'm not mistaken. I wonder if they'll ever release some parts for the old girl? My TJ rebuild is coming sooner than I think. Everytime I see it sitting outside being Un driven for months I start getting antsy.

srosario

So I try ed to install the synergy track bar relocation bracket, and the adjustable track bar that I have is not snug in the bracket, is this ok and I should put a washer, or do I now have to order the synergy track bar.

Attachments

• 1421947383731.jpg
    1421947383731.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 319
  • 1421947398223.jpg
    1421947398223.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 326

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So I try ed to install the synergy track bar relocation bracket, and the adjustable track bar that I have is not snug in the bracket, is this ok and I should put a washer, or do I now have to order the synergy track bar.

The bracket will crimp together when you tighten the bolt.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Evo races a TJ in the ultra4 stock class if I'm not mistaken. I wonder if they'll ever release some parts for the old girl? My TJ rebuild is coming sooner than I think. Everytime I see it sitting outside being Un driven for months I start getting antsy.

They have some boat side sliders for the TJ

Top Bottom