Mile High Wave!

boardsurfer

Howdy everyone! The Jeep way of life was introduced to me shortly after birth. I cut my teeth in the back of a '76 CJ5, climbing all over Ft Hood, TX with my dad. Dodging tanks, troops and helicopters along the way.

IMG_0036.JPG

I knew at a very early age that taking the doors and top off the Jeep was one of the greatest feelings in the world. When I turned 16, my dad blessed me with another '76 CJ5 (the original had been long gone), it was a complete bucket of bolts and rust. I drove the snot out of that thing until I joined the Navy and traveled around the world. Many jeepless years followed wherein I lusted and dreamt of one day coming back to the family. That dream was realized with the addition of a 2005 LJ that I loved dearly:

1625807_1123409819479_6989948_n.jpg

As it goes, family commitments prevented me from keeping it very long and I was once again lusting to return.

But then, on a snowy afternoon just a mere week and a half ago, I found the one. The one that would bring me back to the family, the one that would provide the freedom and ability to go anywhere I deemed necessary.

The 2014 Sport.

IMG_0029.jpg

As it stands, the dealer installed a Mopar Stage 3 Lift, 35" Mickey Thompson MTZs and as far as I can tell, thats about it for mods. I've got lots of questions that I'll put in the appropriate forum, but for now..

Here's my wave. :thumb:

Txjkjpr

Welcome back to the life. If you are up to it check out the China Wall Run this saturday. Information can be found in the upcoming events. Hope to see you out on the trails.

Top Bottom