Tip of the hat from Austin/PAC-NW

Wadsworth

Hello!

I've read tons on here, so thank you for all the information I've read and have yet to read. I never made an account or a post, just never felt the ability to add substance to the threads and whatnot. Felt I needed to now since I've got my jeep again and have questions bubbling up...

Live in Austin, TX and work all over. I am currently in the Pac-Northwest for the next few months.

I picked up an 08 JKU and love it. I had a TJ a couple years ago and loved it, but it was, unfortunately, too small to be practical for my needs. The JK fits the bill perfectly. I love it!

So now I want to ask y'alls advice:

So I feel a tinge of embarrassment saying this, but I want to throw 37's in the cheapest way possible under her. If for nothing more than the aesthetics - geeze, and I thought I wasn't a vain person...Ha! But I also am pretty sure based on what I've read. For anything beyond the pavement, 37s need to build the front axle at the very least.

So the above, I feel, is a pressing matter...but I feel like I'm not asking the best question some may say its cause I'm young and dumb, maybe the question I should be asking: What would you do? Young man in his late 20s, make decent money, suave/debonair and the whatnot (haha), single (hence the haha). My main needs is reliability and only spending money once. My want right now is to lift on 37s; eventually d60 and 14b; long arms; one of the available coil over, evolever, other high wheel travel options (?). Help me out here, am I just not looking at this dilemma in the right manner? I'm eliciting the wisdom of those who have tread this well beaten path that lays before me.

Thanks - have a great night!!

Wads

Top Bottom