Anyone Seen This JK Nighthawk Thing, Thoughts?

K.D.C.H

Personally this has to be the worst articles I've ever seen. As far as I can see this thing is good for dropping the kids off at soccer practice or crawling around the mall and that's about it. Of all the upgrades they could have mentioned, all they bring up is the interior leather, Teraflex breaks and 22" rims :cheesy:, junk. The writer needs to go back and write about mini vans and hybrid cars :doh:

At the bottom is the link to the article but here is what it said

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk: A Jeep for the Heavy Duty Driver

Jeeps are known for their heavy duty appearance and their easy manoeuvring skills through the harsh weather through sand, snowy mountains, and bumpy roads. Now there is the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk that still has the solid and sturdy look that the vehicle has always been able to boast, but it also has a lot of unique features, too, this time around. The Keep looks like it has been made and covered in armour, showing that this is an upgraded brand of the same type of vehicle that it used to be. If you were to get into some kind of car accident in this Jeep Wrangler, the probability of you getting injured or seriously hurt is not likely due to how strong the exterior and interior is when compared to other jeeps

Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited-Nighthawk-The-Ultimate1-1024x683.jpg

What Are Some of the Coolest Features?

The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk was built tough in order to handle some of the worst driving conditions imaginable: rocky roads, muddy pathways, and steep mountain roads are what this vehicle was built to tackle. This Jeep in discussion was made for the adrenaline junkie in all of us, but also for the ones who do a lot of travelling across the country. The twenty-two inch American Force Burnout wheels and the Bugatti leather inside, as well as the metallic paint on the outside, are what make the newest off and on road Jeep a real looker for passer bys.

Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited-Nighthawk-Look-1024x597.jpg

But What About the Safety Features?

This Jeep boasts a V6 motor engine so that you can go fast while also handling the dangerous roads that you are travelling on carefully. The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk also has some of the best and most upgraded brakes on the market right now: Terra Flex brakes, as well as hosting a ton of other upgrades perfect for the wilderness dweller in all of us. The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk vehicle has been built to handle even the toughest conditions that Mother Earth’s roads can give us to drive on. By also upgrading all of its features that are needed in order to be safe in such a stereotypical dangerous vehicle, the Jeep company has also upgraded the way people view the Jeep.

Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited-Nighthawk-Front-1024x488.jpg

Conclusion

By upgrading the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk to not only look cooler than any other Jeep on the market today but also by upgrading the brakes, motor, and safety features, this Jeep is perfect for anyone who is wanting a bigger vehicle that can handle being both off road and driving down suburban roads. If you are in the market for a new, safe, Jeep that will treat you well when travelling outdoors while camping, then the newest Jeep Wrangler is for you. This is the type of vehicle that strikes fear in men and women alike, but if you believe that you are able to handle the slick appearance and intimidating features that come along with owning this truck, then you are ready to drive on any rough roads that you may encounter.

Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited-Nighthawk-Back-1024x549.jpg

Link to original article

Tanner505

I bet that hog is built by star wood, it's all bark and zero bite, I'd rather build my own jk up rather than buy a show rig

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I bet that hog is built by star wood, it's all bark and zero bite, I'd rather build my own jk up rather than buy a show rig

You nailed it......Starwood built this "rig"........and the asking price $122,888.00.....and believe it or not it is listed as SOLD....:cheesy:

Wow.....just wow

http://inventory.starwoodmotors.com/web/used/Jeep-Wrangler-2014-Dallas-Texas/10592972/

Another 5.13 geared D30 with 37" tires on 22" rims.....oh and it has a RIPP Supercharger as well.

~Woodrow~

K.D.C.H

I love how the writer says that "This is the type of vehicle that strikes fear in men and women alike"

I think the only fear is that if you air down the low profile tires too much you'll dent the 22" rims. Then when you have to get out, you'll get you loafers and slacks dirty which may get the Bugatti leather dirty when you get back in :cheesy::cheesy:

Tanner505

You nailed it......Starwood built this "rig"........and the asking price $122,888.00.....and believe it or not it is listed as SOLD....:cheesy:

Wow.....just wow

http://inventory.starwoodmotors.com/web/used/Jeep-Wrangler-2014-Dallas-Texas/10592972/

Another 5.13 geared D30 with 37" tires on 22" rims.....oh and it has a RIPP Supercharger as well.

~Woodrow~

Not to be an ass but I sounds like a four wheel parts threw up on that jeep witg all the parts and recommendations lol

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Not to be an ass but I sounds like a four wheel parts threw up on that jeep witg all the parts and recommendations lol

I'd really like to know what the profit margin is on their Jeeps.......they must be making a ridiculous amount of money turning these Sport models into Gold plated turds........but as long as people keep shelling out $120k a piece it doesn't matter........SMH

~Woodrow~

Armydog

Personally this has to be the worst articles I've ever seen. As far as I can see this thing is good for dropping the kids off at soccer practice or crawling around the mall and that's about it. Of all the upgrades they could have mentioned, all they bring up is the interior leather, Teraflex breaks and 22" rims :cheesy:, junk. The writer needs to go back and write about mini vans and hybrid cars :doh:

At the bottom is the link to the article but here is what it said

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk: A Jeep for the Heavy Duty Driver

Jeeps are known for their heavy duty appearance and their easy manoeuvring skills through the harsh weather through sand, snowy mountains, and bumpy roads. Now there is the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk that still has the solid and sturdy look that the vehicle has always been able to boast, but it also has a lot of unique features, too, this time around. The Keep looks like it has been made and covered in armour, showing that this is an upgraded brand of the same type of vehicle that it used to be. If you were to get into some kind of car accident in this Jeep Wrangler, the probability of you getting injured or seriously hurt is not likely due to how strong the exterior and interior is when compared to other jeeps

View attachment 120592

What Are Some of the Coolest Features?

The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk was built tough in order to handle some of the worst driving conditions imaginable: rocky roads, muddy pathways, and steep mountain roads are what this vehicle was built to tackle. This Jeep in discussion was made for the adrenaline junkie in all of us, but also for the ones who do a lot of travelling across the country. The twenty-two inch American Force Burnout wheels and the Bugatti leather inside, as well as the metallic paint on the outside, are what make the newest off and on road Jeep a real looker for passer bys.

View attachment 120594

But What About the Safety Features?

This Jeep boasts a V6 motor engine so that you can go fast while also handling the dangerous roads that you are travelling on carefully. The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk also has some of the best and most upgraded brakes on the market right now: Terra Flex brakes, as well as hosting a ton of other upgrades perfect for the wilderness dweller in all of us. The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk vehicle has been built to handle even the toughest conditions that Mother Earth’s roads can give us to drive on. By also upgrading all of its features that are needed in order to be safe in such a stereotypical dangerous vehicle, the Jeep company has also upgraded the way people view the Jeep.

View attachment 120593

Conclusion

By upgrading the 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Nighthawk to not only look cooler than any other Jeep on the market today but also by upgrading the brakes, motor, and safety features, this Jeep is perfect for anyone who is wanting a bigger vehicle that can handle being both off road and driving down suburban roads. If you are in the market for a new, safe, Jeep that will treat you well when travelling outdoors while camping, then the newest Jeep Wrangler is for you. This is the type of vehicle that strikes fear in men and women alike, but if you believe that you are able to handle the slick appearance and intimidating features that come along with owning this truck, then you are ready to drive on any rough roads that you may encounter.

View attachment 120595

Link to original article

Ummm, roads, trails, rough roads..... Blah, blah, blah..... SOCCER MOM JEEP!

Wardell

Couldn't agree more. What a waste of a JK. I think it's earned its new badge

View attachment 120600

Yup! Though I notice that Starwood was smart enough to take the trail rated badges off this thing... I guess even they realize they've made a pavement princess. Too bad the writer of this article doesn't know how less capable they have made it compared to stock... and probably whoever got suckered into buying it doesn't know either.

I think the only fear is that if you air down the low profile tires too much you'll dent the 22" rims.

You mean like this:

Low Profile Rims Fail.jpg

Besides, with the neanderthal grille and halo headlights it looks ugly as hell. Has this been posted in the "Kill it With Fire" thread yet?

K.D.C.H

Gosh I hope the stereo is loud

Of course it is, what good would a JK Nighthawk be if you couldn't hear it all the way from the other end of the parking lot :cheesy:

As long as it looks and sounds good that's all that matters. Who cares about how it drives when it spends all it's time in a showroom or on a trailer :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Templar

Definitely not my cup of tea, but I have not seen one Starwood Motors jeep I liked. Their typical build seems to have every aftermarket part I DISlike and I'm not a fan of kevlar paint jobs.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I will never understand how people like those grills. I mean, I understand the want for everyone to make their jeeps distinct, but those damn grills are just hideous!

Top Bottom