programmer chip

socc3rakd25

Any chance Superchips or any other company will release some kind of programmer for the 2011-2013 jk's at sema??? I've been waiting so damn long!!!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
socc3rakd25 said:
Any chance Superchips or any other company will release some kind of programmer for the 2011-2013 jk's at sema??? I've been waiting so damn long!!!

Nope, last I heard they still couldn't crack the code.

I'll keep my fingers crossed however

Prime8

What about the Procal? I have one for my current 2010, and the box says "2012 Ready!". Does that mean it works with the Pentastar? My '13 is in the "shipping" stage and I was hoping that Procals worked cause I'll be getting 37" tires... Anyone know?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Prime8 said:
What about the Procal? I have one for my current 2010, and the box says "2012 Ready!". Does that mean it works with the Pentastar? My '13 is in the "shipping" stage and I was hoping that Procals worked cause I'll be getting 37" tires... Anyone know?

It will work for your tires. But it isn't a true programmer like the Superchip version.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I believe the Procal allows you to change your gear ratio.

From AEV website:

Can I use the ProCal to change gears on my 2012+ JK?

Yes! As you may know, the new trans controller on 2012+ JK’s will put the transmission into limp mode if it detects a change in the axle gear ratio. AEV’s ProCal allows you to input your new gear ratio into the trans controller so it doesn’t see an error after you swap your gears, avoiding the dreaded limp mode.

socc3rakd25

Maybe, kinda vague on the term testing.....

Superchips has been testing for over a year :shock:

ya superchips has given out several appx release dates and kept pushing them back and eventually just said they don't they have any idea when one will be released. I'm not believing anything about programmers till I see it.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I was a customer tester with my 2004 SVT Cobra back in the day. When they posted a similar thread, they had tunes ready for programming. All I had to do was install the tune, do some data logging of the various PIDS in the PCM, and send them the info and any issues I was having. Hopefully they are close to releasing.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
socc3rakd25 said:
someone just posted on wrangler forum that diablosport has officially released a 2011 tuner. Can someone verify??

They posted it up on JKF for the 2011 3.8 L

Top Bottom