2010 Jk 2-door Exhaust

Jeep2010

Hey WAL FAM. I have been looking for a good exhaust for my jk for weeks and I'm having trouble finding one. If anybody could help I'd greatly appreciate it! I'm looking for an exhaust with good sound that isn't over powering but will also not get in the way on the trail ( at least as much ). I've seen a video on the dynomax evolution competition system and really like the sound. Just couldn't find it to fit. Please help!! Thank you.

Jeep2010

The dynomax fits a two door. You just need to cut some of the tube down.

All of the exhausts that I have looked up for the dynomax evolution competition are for the 3.6L. I have the 3.8L. If you could put a link of one that'd be great if not maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place or confusing something. And what cutting would I have to do?

trailless

Caught the Bug
Thanks so much! I'm going to order it soon. Gotta skip a few transactions to get it. College life :(

Haha, I can't imagine what it would have been like if I had a jeep in college... beer or jeep parts, tough decision :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeep2010

Haha, I can't imagine what it would have been like if I had a jeep in college... beer or jeep parts, tough decision :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I hate doing it. I thought about taking out student loans so I can use it to pay for jeep parts but reality hit.

Jeep2010

I had extra money from my student loans and I spent it on my truck I used to have. Really wish I hadn't done that now.

Gotta do what you gotta do. I had a CJ-7 that my dad got me for my 15th birthday. It was going to be my first car when I got my license. My dad and I spent a year building it up and it was almost done. Two weeks before my license, it got stolen. So I told my dad to buy me a jeep and I'll make the payments. That's how I got the jeep I got now. In a way I'm still making payments hahaha.

xx-LSD-xx

Exhaust

I put the AFE 2.5 High Truck Cat Back on.

Sounds great and was easy to install plus everything is up and out of the way.

No cutting,welding involved it's completely bolt on using stock hangers.

Last edited:

iM7md

Hey WAL FAM. I have been looking for a good exhaust for my jk for weeks and I'm having trouble finding one. If anybody could help I'd greatly appreciate it! I'm looking for an exhaust with good sound that isn't over powering but will also not get in the way on the trail ( at least as much ). I've seen a video on the dynomax evolution competition system and really like the sound. Just couldn't find it to fit. Please help!! Thank you.

Dont know if you will like the large tips

IMG-20150127-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20150127-WA0022.jpg

I am running Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust which I liked a lot, it comes also in all black

Top Bottom