I wondered why people talk shit about you guys - now I know

JKALLTHEWAY

I have a bran new front drive shaft it's a Rubicon Express and will not void your warranty. I'll let it go for $200. It has never been on a Jeep. I also have a rear Je-Reels 1310 I'll sale for 400.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have a bran new front drive shaft it's a Rubicon Express and will not void your warranty. I'll let it go for $200. It has never been on a Jeep. I also have a rear Je-Reels 1310 I'll sale for 400.

Lol "won't void your warranty"

Are you a used car salesman by chance?

tobias lopez

Where are u located?? I'll take it.

JKALLTHEWAY

No, just trying to give someone a good deal without getting screwed over the first time around like I did.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No, just trying to give someone a good deal without getting screwed over the first time around like I did.

Telling them it won't void their warranty isn't very truthful. You have no idea whether it will or not.

JKALLTHEWAY

Do you work for Dodge/Jeep I didn't think so. Anyway all Rubicon express parts will not void factory warranty. I know several people that work there and all have said that they don't void the warranty. I don't care if anyone wants the parts or not. Just trying to give someone a good deal. But thanks for your input

AcB-jk

Well when it comes to warranty with anything I would consult the dealership and ask them personally before doing anything if you're worried about it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Do you work for Dodge/Jeep I didn't think so. Anyway all Rubicon express parts will not void factory warranty. I know several people that work there and all have said that they don't void the warranty. I don't care if anyone wants the parts or not. Just trying to give someone a good deal. But thanks for your input

What makes rubicon express parts any different then another aftermarket parts company.

And one of my good friends had a mopar cold air intake on his jeep. The intake allowed dirt to get into the motor and guess what, Chrysler denied the warranty because it wasn't a factory part. So what makes rubicon express better then mopar performance?

JKALLTHEWAY

I have all TRD products on my truck and it's all factory warrantied, Sounds like you're friend got screwed

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have all TRD products on my truck and it's all factory warrantied, Sounds like you're friend got screwed

Screwed or not what makes rubicon express better then mopar performance? What makes their products no effect warranty?

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Stop spewing bullshit you know nothing about. If an aftermarket part (even one made by Mopar) causes damage to an OEM part, the OEM part will not be covered by your warranty. That statement holds true with respect to any aftermarket part, not just Mopar performance or Mopar rebranded parts. That is the law. Don't believe me? Give the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act a read.

While you are at it, read Mopar Performance's own warranty statement.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422151417.143107.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Do I need a new aftermarket driveshaft?

And none of what I have said above should be confused with the fact that a dealership can and will flag your vehicle if it is modified. When that happens, your chances of getting any warranty work are slim to none.

Finally, your individual dealership cannot promise a lift they install will not void your warranty. That is because the dealership is not the provider of the warranty, Chrysler is.

Last edited:

KingCopperhead

I wondered why people talk shit about you guys, now I know

Standard fucking catch-phrase for someone who comes here and gets butt-hurt over people not agreeing with them.

If everyone told you we were so bad then why did you come here in the first place. Listen to your friends next time.

Top Bottom