Buying a PSC Hydro System

FastZach

Getting to order a hydro assist system from PSC (37s are a little tough to turn on the rocks).. I need some help from those with hydro assist on deciding which system to go with.

They have the stage 2 kit in which you need to send them your box.. This is the most appealing because of the price.

Then they have the stage 4 kit in which they sell you a new box..

Can you give me your thoughts on both? Which do you have? Any cons on going with the stage 2?

And which cooler should I go with?

Cooler Options*

19 Row Single Cooler Kit +$125.00

19 Row Dual Cooler Kit +$190.00

12" Heat Sink Cooler Kit +$75.00

jeeeep

Hooked
Getting to order a hydro assist system from PSC (37s are a little tough to turn on the rocks).. I need some help from those with hydro assist on deciding which system to go with.

They have the stage 2 kit in which you need to send them your box.. This is the most appealing because of the price.

Then they have the stage 4 kit in which they sell you a new box..

Can you give me your thoughts on both? Which do you have? Any cons on going with the stage 2?

And which cooler should I go with?

Cooler Options*

19 Row Single Cooler Kit +$125.00

19 Row Dual Cooler Kit +$190.00

12" Heat Sink Cooler Kit +$75.00

I have a stage 2 where they ported my steering box, only issue was the shop that did the install used another box they already on the shelf and was ported for a different application. PSC was great about it and even though it wasn't their fault, they sent me 2 different pumps to get it all working properly.

The single row cooler has worked fine for me but I'm on 35's, will switch to 37's when the KO2's are available. Stick with the firm OEM feel. I drove a rig with the light feel, off-road it was great but on the freeway at speed it was spooky.

The plus for using their box, it's a new design and made to work specifically with their system.

I think a member here finally switched to the PSC box after having issues with the OEM box.

I have the extreme duty psc kit. Came with new steering box. I got the firm feel. Steering is pretty much like stock steering. I little tough to install but very doable. I have the 19 row single cooler and works perfect.

Mikes Offroad

Installed the kit in my sons JK, only issue we have had is in the extreme cold it is blowing the lines. Just switched to a new PS fluid that is supposed to remain liquid even at -45. Hope it works or we are going to have build our own customs steering hoses so they last.

Tcdawg

I use an 18" Derale single pass cooler with 37's and it has worked out well. No issues with it, no over heating.

Top Bottom