Track bars

ldjernes

I need front and rear adjustable track bars for my jeep and before I do some shopping I was gonna see what you guys had for input on what to get

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I need front and rear adjustable track bars for my jeep and before I do some shopping I was gonna see what you guys had for input on what to get

can we get some info on your rig as your profile isnt filled out. what make your think you need adjustable track bars?

ldjernes

It's a 2007 jeep jk 4 door with a 6 inch lift. When 8 bought the jeep it already had the lift well I wrecked it and I'm in the process of rebuilding it and when I bought it i realized that the springs were tweaked to one side and that the track bars on it are not adjustable

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's a 2007 jeep jk 4 door with a 6 inch lift. When 8 bought the jeep it already had the lift well I wrecked it and I'm in the process of rebuilding it and when I bought it i realized that the springs were tweaked to one side and that the track bars on it are not adjustable

Six.... inches.... of lift??? Holy cow, talk about a sky high lift!! :shock:

Is it safe to assume your Jeep at least has a drag link flip or dropped pitman arm WITH track bar relocation brackets like it really should have?

AcB-jk

Is your jeep in the clouds ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No its not in the clouds lol

LOL!! Bringing this back down to earth, do you or do you not have what I asked? Because if you don't, that's why your axles are so off center and really, that's what you need as they will help recenter your axles AND offer better handling. In all fairness, you'll most likely STILL need adjustable track bars with that much lift.

ldjernes

I don't think it has a dropped pitman arm or a drag link flip kit to be honest with you I'm not sure what that is I'm pretty new this lol. I need a new drag link no matter wut cus it got bowed in the accident

ldjernes

My control arms are adjustable. The people I bought the jeep from I think had less a clue then I do when they lifted it so sence I have to rebuild do to the wreck I wanna make everything right the way it should be

AcB-jk

My control arms are adjustable. The people I bought the jeep from I think had less a clue then I do when they lifted it so sence I have to rebuild do to the wreck I wanna make everything right the way it should be

Everyone's gotta learn somehow. But head to northridge4x4 they have a wide selection of track bars.

AcB-jk

Thanks I'll check that place out. Offroad evolution seems like that have some real good products

ORE does. Somethings may be more on the expensive side of the spectrum but its competitively priced. Highest quality product you can buy. There is a reason practically everyone at JKX is running ORE parts. If you want to do something do it right the first time.

Thanks I'll check that place out. Offroad evolution seems like that have some real good products

Actually Offroad Evolution is a distributor for Evolution (EVO) Manufacturing which are owned by the same person. You can get EVO products at Northridge4x4 as well.

AcB-jk

Actually Offroad Evolution is a distributor for Evolution (EVO) Manufacturing which are owned by the same person. You can get EVO products at Northridge4x4 as well.

Getting technical about it but true. Either way you go NorthRidge and ORE are both distributers of EVO manufacturing and both have good costumer service. Just give them a call and they answer any questions you have.

Also just curious but who owns them?

ldjernes

Six.... inches.... of lift??? Holy cow, talk about a sky high lift!! :shock:

Is it safe to assume your Jeep at least has a drag link flip or dropped pitman arm WITH track bar relocation brackets like it really should have?

I got to looking at my jeep tonight it does have a dropped pitman arm

Top Bottom