2015 JK Experience

Dean454

I just received a call from one Mel Wade of Off Road Evolution? Maybe you've heard of him...hmmm. Any way he just invited me to the the JKX in the Middle America so yeah eat your heart out. Now to break it to my wife!:beer::bleh:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
That's awesome man congrats!!! I threw my hat in the ring for the West Coast hopefully i'll get that call!

jedg

I'm not doing a good job of paying attention. Where in middle America will the JKX be this year?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm not doing a good job of paying attention. Where in middle America will the JKX be this year?

no one knows until the week of where they have to drive to. Mel runs a tight ship so only he knows where they will be wheeling at.

This damn thread has me getting excited everytime my phone rings and it's a strange number :crazyeyes: I wonder if my customers can hear the dissapointment in my voice after they indroduce themselves :thinking:

jedg

no one knows until the week of where they have to drive to. Mel runs a tight ship so only he knows where they will be wheeling at.

Wow... I -really- need to pay more attention. I honestly didn't realize that. :thinking:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow... I -really- need to pay more attention. I honestly didn't realize that. :thinking:

yup. all the participants know is where the starting/check-in point is then after that its follow the leader :yup:

jedg

yup. all the participants know is where the starting/check-in point is then after that its follow the leader :yup:

hahaha... uh... yeah... that makes the videos of JK Experience WAY more fun to watch. Totally cool!

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
So is it three separate runs this year or are candidates being chosen from the different regions evenly to then congregate for one single run?

So is it three separate runs this year or are candidates being chosen from the different regions evenly to then congregate for one single run?

three separate runs... but I the only thing I know about the selection process is I want to be a part of it :D:D:D

Top Bottom