2014 front Rubicon axle

NV375

Sold.................

I have one axle with 4.10, factory locker and stock shafts. No knuckles. So far looks straight. Should have approximately 16k on it at removal.

Will be available for pickup in Fullerton, CA in late March. I may be able to deliver in the So. Cal, central CA, NW AZ, SW UT or Nevada areas.

PM offers and/or questions.

No shipping.

EDIT: OK lets start at $2,500 If I don't have to deliver I will likely be more flexible.

Last edited:

NV375

Do I smell a PR44?

Absolutely. We decided to have some work done at ORE and the wife insisted I get a PR44 while we have the money available. If we wait until the stock axle was damaged I may have spent the money by then.

I have seen other D44 front axles that are for sale here and other forums for less than$1500. For $2500 you would think it would be re-geared with all upgraded components not stock.

GLWS

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have seen other D44 front axles that are for sale here and other forums for less than$1500. For $2500 you would think it would be re-geared with all upgraded components not stock.

GLWS

I've never seen a loaded front rubi 44 for $1000.

WillyJKU14

Since this isn't a complete axle, with miles on it how about $500? And I will pick it up beginning of April.

noroad

and axle shafts, tie rod etc...

No picture so I am just guessing but for $2500 it is a great deal!

its say stock axle shaft in his first post, and tie rod would never come with an axle, just use the one on your(buyer) jeep.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Why are people shitting on his sale thread? Don't like the price...don't fucking buy it.

Top Bottom