Jk shocks recommendations

MadMedic

I have a 2011 jk unlimited with a 2.5" lift. Looking to see what you guys recommend for shock upgrades.

jeeeep

Hooked
I have a 2011 jk unlimited with a 2.5" lift. Looking to see what you guys recommend for shock upgrades.

I had both the BILSTEIN 5100 Series and Rancho shocks, IMO they are both very good shocks.

You can usually find deals from Rancho so I'd tip my choice to them.

shortyokc

im running the fox 2.0 performance shocks paired with the evo plush ride coils and love the ride, also a big handling improvement from the procomp shocks and springs i took off.

Hack12

I ran the Bilstein 5100's on mine and they were nice, but gave me more of a rough ride. I've heard great things about Rancho though.

Jk909

im running the fox 2.0 performance shocks paired with the evo plush ride coils and love the ride, also a big handling improvement from the procomp shocks and springs i took off.

^+1 I'm running fox 2.0 on a 3" coil lift and I have to say I'm impressed..

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
I'm happy with my bilstein 5100's also. They came with my EVO double d long arm and plush coils. Good combo

+1 for the Rancho 7000. Got them during shocktober promotion so it was buy 3 get the 4th free through mail in rebate. Rides good on road and off.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I had 5100s on my last jkur. I have some old rancho 5000 on my truck. Probably go with the 9000xl and Evo plush rides on this jkur. I really want Evo/King bolt on coilovers though.

Top Bottom