Looking for possible alternatives

Fragsrus

So, I've been looking at the Smittybilt XRC Front/Rear Armor for my JKUR. However, I know the reputation, or rather a lack there of, Smittybilt has for the quality of many of their parts. Does anyone offer something similar?

138_1.jpg

Fragsrus

So I take the lack of a single response to mean no one has seen anything similar to these fenders. I have seen these in person at a local convention and they seem solid. Hmmm... Maybe I need to track down a few people that have them and get their opinions. Anyone know someone with these that might answer some questions?

Kalums

Most ppl I've seen on here run the evo "skins" /corner guards, at least that's what it seems like to me.

Fragsrus

For something like that I would have a shop install them. I dont have the tools/time/experience to do it myself.

sjd78

There are a couple guys around town here that run them. I haven't talked to the guys in regards to them. I never cared for the way they look so I've never asked.

jango

I know a guy who has them and loves them. So many people turn heads for his jeep because of the armor. As far as "smittybilt grade" Yes most of their stuff rusts immediately but he's had his armor for over a year and they haven't rusted yet. However we live down in GA so the winter season doesn't really effect us like you get effected. He also washes his jeep about every week. He had 4wheelparts install it for him and Im pretty sure the install is no walk in the park. He has the armor and the side armor and it flows well from front/side/to rear with the matching chrome bolts. They are definitely pretty stout. The armor is pretty skin so Ive never seen him lay the armor against any rocks but you can definitely stand on them.

Top Bottom